♫ The Zoldyck family ♫

(Y/n's) POV:

"Apologize to Killua!" Gon yelled. "Sorry? But what for?" illumi said "You don't know what you did wrong?!" Gon yelled. "No." He said. Gon clinched his fist. "You're not qualified to be his big brother."

"I don't know l had to qualify." illumi says. Gon snatches his right wrist before lifting him out of his seat but Illumi lands on his feet with no problem.

"Friends don't have to, either! He gets to choose!" He yelled as he tightened his grip and l saw a brief surprise look on Illumi. "Don't even bother apologizing. Just take me to see Killua." Gon said. "And what will you do?"

"It's obvious! I'll bring him back!" Gon yelled. "From the sound of it you must think I kidnapped my little brother, but he walked out of here of his own free will." illumi says. "He left, but not by free will! You were manipulating him that's the same thing as kidnapping!" I yelled as I walk towards the both of them.

"We were just discussing that very subject, Gon. Y/n, Kurapika, and Leorio have lodged complaints. The committee has been reviewing the fairness of Killua's disqualification." Netero said. Kurapika stands up.

"You saw it yourself. Both during and since his match with the man called Gitarackur, Killua behaved strangely. I believe that this is the only reason that Killua committed murder. He was hypnotized. It's generally considered possible to use hypnosis to direct someone to do such a thing, however, assassins raised Killua and murder was commonplace, so it's natural that he would lack the proper ethical restraint."

Leorio stands up. "It's worth noting that the attack happened during my match with Bodoro. So, it's possible Killua is interested in aiding my cause. Which means if you're going to disqualify anyone, it should be me!" Leorio said.

"Whatever the case, it's obvious that Killua was not in full control of his actions at the time. Thus, he should not have been disqualified!" Kurapika argued. "That is nothing more than speculations there's no concrete proof." He said as he walked towards his desk.

"From what we saw, there are no clear indications. He was ordered to commit murder. And regarding the hypnotism, I would have to question that claim, as well. I will agree that the incident occurred. Who wants the battle between Leorio and Bodoro had get underway? At that point, both fighters were evenly matched All things, considered. While Bodoro certainly had more experience, it was clear that Leorio had the definite edge when it came to raw ability in combat. And given that it was a fair there was no need for Killua to intervene."

Pokkle changed the subject to Kurapika and Hisoka's fight and how he thought it was suspicious. 'why are we talking about this shouldn't be talking about Killua right now?!' I thought as I was irritated with the situation.

"THIS IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS!!" Gon yelled as it snapped me from my thoughts. "Why argue about whether somebody should have passed? If you're not satisfied that you made it, you can keep working until you are. If Killua wants to retake the hunter exam, then I know he'll pass! He didn't this time and it is what it is"

Gon said as he tightened his grip. "But still if you've been forcing Killua to murder people... Against his will this whole time....l will never forgive you." He glared at him. "Never forget me? So, what will you do?" Illumi says.

"I won't do anything but after I and Y/n rescue Killua, I'll never let you see him again!" "Hmm.." illumi said as he reached a hand out to Gon I jumped in front of him and Gon jumped back and I put my arm in front of him. "Don't you even think about it!" I yelled as I glanced at him.

Netero cleaned his throat, "All alright gentleman let's continue Gon's right. It's up to each of you to decide whether you're worthy of your license. Now, you're all perfectly welcome to complain about the results as much as you like but our minds are made up. Killua has been disqualified for this year's hunter exam, while the rest of you have passed." Netero said as he looked at the beans and nodded.