✪ Heaven's Arena ✪

Y/n's POV:

The another month went by in a flash. We were currently in Mr Wing's house for a meeting. "Gon. Killua. Y/n. Starting today, you'll be training alongside Zushi and Gon, splendid work. I'm happy to see that you kept your promise."

"It's because of your promise thread there were a couple of times I got really close to giving in but then I'd look at the thread, can I could feel myself getting calmer," Gon said. "Because I imbued it with Nen to help you." "Wait, really?" "No, I was kidding."

"Hold on, How can you tell Gon's been keeping his promise? As far as you know he was secretly cheating this whole time." Killua asks. Gon puffed up his cheeks in anger and I just went dropped at his question.

"Because the promise thread is completely intact. Gon. I know it's been a while, but would you show me your Ten?" Wing says. "You sure?" "Yes." 'Shit, Do I even remember how to do it?!' l thought.

Gon does as he's told and he focuses on showing office Ten and his Ten was beautifully like a waterfall. "What do you think, Zushi?" Wing asked. "It-it's amazing! His Aura is flowing completely around him, sir! It's soft and tranquil...but it's-it's so powerful, too!" Zushi stuttered in his words.

"That's it! What a relief! Man, I was worried that I had forgotten how to do it." Gon said. "Once you've learned the technique, it can't be forgotten. However in order to become a true master, you will have to practice diligently." Wing says.

"But it felt a lot easier than it did before and I haven't practiced Ten in a real long time." "I can explain that's because you've been training your spirit every day, now please look at your left hand."

Gon looked at it he looked at his left hand to see the promise thread broken. "It broke!" Gon said. "I tied the thread to your finger with my own Nen, so if you had broken your promise, the threat wouldn't broken as well." Wing explained.

"Question, Mr. Wing, you saw Hisoka and Kastro's match?" Killua asks. "Yes, l did." "So what was Hisoka's ability? Do you think we could do that? Send our limbs flying all over the place?" Hmm...that's a difficult question. Gon. Have you seen a recording of the fight?"

"No. Not yet, sir." Gon said as Wing pulled out a disk. "Then I'll explain while we watch." He said as he put the disk inside the TV and he positive on the part where Hisoka throws his cards in the air.

"There. See the strange of aura extending out from his left hand?" Wing asked us. "strange of aura?" Gon questioned. "Yes, do you see them?" He asked again.

"no...I don't think so.." Gon said. "l can't see anything..." Killua admits. "Meh, I see nothing.." l added. "Me neither, sir..." Zushi said and again we focusing grunt and grumbling. "Are they really strands of aura coming out of his left hand? Are you sure?" Gon asks Wing.

"I am. See, Hisoka is using a technique that makes his aura exceedingly difficult to perceive. It's a high-level application of Zetsu, known as 'ln'. It renders even powerful aura invisible to your opponent and to counter this, you must focus all of your Ren in both of your eyes, utilizing a technique known as Gyo. The method Gon used in his fight with Gido might also be useful but you can't counterattack, so you'd ultimately get yourself killed." Wing explained.

"Right..." Gon said. "My assignment for the three of you is to practice Ren until you can see through Hisoka's ln." "But Master what about me? What kind of training should I do?" Zushi ask. "Zushi, you should already be just strong enough to see past Hisoka's ln." "You think so?" "If you would, please show them your Ren."