※ Greed island ※

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🩸👊⚡
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Third POV:

Third POV:

The man in blue explained his story on how the bomber fooled them all into his trap and demanded all their cards in return he would get rid of the nen he placed on their bodies.

"So he was the bomber..." bisky mumbles to herself.

"The other are waiting in our hideout for the Bomber to disarm our bombs. They believe in the terms he gave them but I'm betting he was bluffing." The man in blue explained.

"Can't something be done?" Gon asked. "If they're prepared to accept casualties," Bisky said. "That won't happen. The first ones to jump him will be sacrificed. Who would volunteer for that role?" The man in blue asked.

"That's true," Y/n said.

"Jispa was the most prominent in combat among us, and he was defeated in an instant. We were already doomed at that point and allowing him to leave the game was a fatal mistake. We indulge in a moment to celebrate before we could verify each member's cards and assign roles. That's when he caught us off guard. It's embarrassing to admit, but I was so distracted, I didn't notice him using leave until it was already too late." The man in blue explained.

"You were probably focused on understanding his explanation," Bisky exclaimed. "Yeah. We were thrust into that situation with no warning. Given our mental state, there was no action we could have taken."

"Okay, but why are you telling all about this?" Y/n asked coldly. "Because out of everyone I've met on this island, you are the only ones I Believe I can most rely on." The man in blue said almost like he was telling Gon. And that did not sit well with Y/n.

"Were are you if you run into any players please tell them about the bomber

"Were are you if you run into any players please tell them about the bomber. Once everyone knows how his ability works, they should be able to protect themselves. And if you can, please avenge us! At the very least, don't let him clean the game!"

"Okay!" Gon exclaimed as Y/n nodded in agreement. "Understand," Bisky said. "Thank you." The man in blue stands up. "I'll use what time I have remaining you to tell as many as I can about the bomber. Book!"