※ Greed island ※

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🩸👊⚡
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Third POV:

Third POV:

"We're being watched," Killua says as he walks down the stairs and starts walking towards us. "Killua!" Gon and Y/n yelled out in surprise before running towards him. "What's up? I don't see any towns around, here do you?"

"I don't, but Gon said, everyone's headed the same way," Y/n said shrugging their shoulders.
Killua stares at them for a moment, considering the situation. "Hm, there or there?" Killua said while pointing to the two directors.

"Huh? How did you know that?!" Gon asked in surprise. "Because that's where we're being watched from. Unfortunately, we have no idea what they're watching us for." Killua explains.
"Good point.." Y/n said.

"Well, whoever it is. We need to start gathering information. Come on!" Killua began explaining their actions as they walked through the grassy field. Killua called out, "So how did it go?"

"Huh?"

"Your safe data, of course. Book!" Killua summoned his Book, which was flowing around the air. "There weren't any cards inside?" "There weren't any cards inside," Gon said.

"Huh?! Really?!"

"Aww, man!"

"But there was a message from Ging." "What'd he say?" Y/n asked. "He said 'to enjoy the game'." "Enjoy the game? That's it? The thing is this doesn't really feel like a game to me. And Book." Killua demanded as his book disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Yeah, and I don't like it!" Y/n said, grabbing a rock and throwing it. "What do you think about all those rules that the girl explained to us?" Gon asked. "Don't know enough yet. I suppose we'll see." Killua said. "Yeah..." Y/n sighed.

The light was so bright that it hurt their eyes. The man appeared out of nowhere, and they immediately felt like they were in trouble. Gon and Killua looked a little bit nervous, too, but they tried to act like they weren't.

The man looked at them, and they could tell he was examining them closely. He looked into their eyes and spoke, his voice commanding, "Let me guess, this must be your first time playing this game. Huh?"

"Meh, who knows? You must be a player. You got a book." Killua said. "You think?" He said a little agitated started doing something weird with the book and finally spoke up. "Hmm...Killua, Y/n and Gon, huh?"

"How do you know our names?!" Y/n said already annoyed by the situation, putting both of their arms in front of Gon and Killua.

The man mumbled something to himself and then stared at Killua as he clicked some buttons in his book. Which put Y/n more on guard than they were.