✧ Hunter exam ✧

Y/n's POV:

We are in the Chairman's Airship, "l will now take the opportunity to introduce myself properly to the remaining 42 applicants. I am Netero, The Chairman of the selection committee for this year's Hunter Exam. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Netero said.

"And I'm his secretary Beans!" 'THAT IS IT ACTUAL NAME?!' I thought shocked.

"I had originally planned to make my parents during the exam's final phase, but well seeing as how I'm already here...l have to admit, there is nothing I love more than this feeling of tension in the air. So I think I'll stick around for the remainder of the trip." Netero said as he laughed.

"We are scheduled to arrive at our destination. Tomorrow at 8:00 a.m exactly. You'll find dinner waiting for you in the dining hall. You're also welcome to get some rest, of course. You're free to do as you please until we contact you. The evening is yours."

"Hey, come on, Gon! Y/n! Let's go and explore the Airship!" "Yeah!" Gon and l said as we laughed and we ran out.

"Hey! Kids what are you doing? stay out of the kitchen! Go eat in the dining hall with the others!" Me, Gon, and Killua were kicked out of the kitchen

"Hey! Kids what are you doing? stay out of the kitchen! Go eat in the dining hall with the others!" Me, Gon, and Killua were kicked out of the kitchen. We walked around the ship until Killua said, "Hey! Awesome! Gon! Y/n! Look!" "What is it?" Gon said as we walked over to the window.

"Whoa! It's like it's covered in jewels!" "Yeah! So beautiful!" I said. "Yeah!" Killua says as we all sit down on the seats right next to the windows I am in the middle and Gon and Killua are by my side.

"Hey...so l was wondering... Your guys's parents are they- l mean.. where are they?" "Hmm.. they're alive. Probably." Killua said. "Yeah..." l said. "What do they do?" Gon ask. "They're assassins," Killua said. "They both are?!" Me and Gon said in unison. "That's your response?" He laughed. "You too you two are a riot, aren't ya?" "Huh??" Me and Gon said in unison.

"You're not the first people I've told about my parents, but you two are the first to take it seriously." "But it's true, isn't it?" Gon said. "Why d'ya think that?" "It's just a hunch!" Gon said as I agreed. "weird, most of the time people only like me. Because they can't tell if I'm serious or not." "Huh?"

"I'm from a family of assassins, so yeah. They're all in the business of murder and my entire family....they've got real high hopes for me but y'know I can't stand it...Who wants their whole life mapped out for them? When I told them I wanted to decide my own future, they all flipped out! it was crazy! My mom had tears just streaming down her face, and she kept screaming at me how I had the potential to be a top assassin."

Gon just awkwardly chuckled and I was smiling awkwardly not knowing what to do or say.

"Horrible parents, right? No wonder I'm rotten! Then we started fighting so I slashed my mom in the face stabbed my brother in the side, and ran away from home. I'm sure they're out for blood now! If they all come after me, I'll kill 'em!"