Chapter 3: Truth Or Dare

Your sitting down on your bed in the Demeter cabin alone, singing to f/s (favorite song) when suddenly your best friend Piper comes in and yells: "Y/N!" "What!" You respond back, startled "nice singing by the way" Piper says as you blush since you hate it when someone hears you sing. "Anyways we are playing Truth Or Dare want to play?" she asked "what do you mean by we" you question.

"Percy,Annabeth,Jason, Frank,Hazel,Travis, Katie, Me, and Nico" she response "Connor is sick so he's at the infirmary" she said but your busy thinking: shit Nico's going to be there. Since he is your crush.

"Sure" you say still unsure but it's too late Pipers already dragging you out of your bed to the Aphrodite Cabin.

You arrived and she puts you between Nico and Annabeth. "She came!" Percy said happily on the other side of Annabeth. "Yeah she did" Piper said sitting right next to Jason as you shot a glare at her.

You then notice your right next to your crush, Nico. You take a quick glance at him and he's just smirking. You then blush and put your face down.

"Everyone knows how to play right?" Jason asks "yeah I think so" Hazel said.

"Yeah Hazels new here guys so be easy on her" Annabeth said but all the boys are grinning except Frank.

"Okay Piper truth or dare" Annabeth says "truth" Piper says "If you were to kiss someone in this room except Jason who would it be?" Annabeth says "yeah I'm not saying" Piper responds "so you do want to kiss someone except me?!" Jason says furious "no it's not like that Jas-" Piper said trying to catch up to him while he runs out of the room.

"Well that's a good beginning" you mummer as everyone chuckles "I'm pretty sure Piper can sort out Jealous Jason" Percy says smirking "and it would probably be me just kidding" he says after he saw Annabeths face. "so do we continue the game?" He asks trying to change the subject, everyone nods and we continued playing.

By the time Jason and Piper came back, they made up by the way and Piper is now sitting on his lap, Annabeth only had pants and a t-shirt with no bra underneath.

Yeah all the boys were watching except Nico and Frank.

Luckily Percy was holding her tightly and giving glares at everyone that was looking at that area. Hazel had only a bra and pants on so she was hiding behind her boyfriend, Frank. You were still still the same with no socks since they gave you easy dares for some reason. And all the boys were basically shirtless with no socks.

In the end Travis and Katie finally got together. Finally. After Hazel said to Travis to kiss Katie. He did and asked her to be his girlfriend.

Everyone awed and they both blushed. So now the only two people that were not boyfriend and girlfriend was you and Nico. Until...

"So I realized that we didn't really do that bad of dares to y/n and Nico" Annabeth said as everyone agrees "so now we are!" Percy says grinning.

Shit you think

"Nico!" Piper said to Nico happily as she grinned "I dare you to kiss y/n!" Piper says smiling "um" You say but then you feel a pair of hands on your cheeks and you face the person who did that.

The last think you saw were Nico's shining brown eyes as he leans in and gives you a kiss on the lips.

You kiss back and he smiles "will you y/n l/n (last name) be my girlfriend?" Nico asks

"Yes" you say as you hug him. Everyone awed and said that, that was the most beautiful match up they made specifically Piper. After that they finished the game.

That must be one of the best nights I ever had you thought as you held your boyfriends hand.
_________________________