Chapter 51: Her Birthday

Your POV:

You were roaming around camp, looking for your best friend, Nico. When you then spotted Leo and Jason chatting about I don't know... Something?. I don't know what to expect from them.

You walked towards them, "And your ass can get beaten by that!" Leo said. Jason frowned until he then saw you in front of them.

You raised an eyebrow, Leo's cheeks turned pink and Jason chuckled. "Anyways... Sorry for intruding your conversation there but do you guys know where Nico is?" You ask.

They thought for a moment when Leo then looked up to see your e/c eyes "I think I saw him walking to his cabin with his black hoodie up, which is unusual of Nico to walk there since he mostly shadow travels there." Leo says.

Jason agreed with him.

"Thanks guys, see you later!" You said as they waved and continued into their conversation. "Well what about a lightning... Turtle?" Jason said, Leo face palmed.

You then headed to
Cabin 13. Then you heard someone sobbing. You got worried, and took out this skull ring the seven got in case of emergency or for movie nights!.

You unlocked the door. "Who's that?" Nico asked, his voice sounding so depressed. "Nico?" You asked, heading to his room.

"Please go y/n" He begged but you didn't obey. You opened his bedroom door and saw him sobbing in his black covered sheets.

"Nico..." You said walking to him. But he just kept on sobbing. You sighed and went in front of him.

"It's her birthday" He said out of the blue. "Who's birthday?" You asked, puzzled. "B- Bianca's" He stutters crying even more.

You frown and lied down with him. "Well I'm pretty sure Bianca's in a better place now. And I'm pretty sure she will remember you Nico, for eternity" You replied. Surprisingly, he wrapped his arms around you. You could feel your heartbeat beat so fast and your face burning. He then snuggled against your neck.

He then chuckled, "I could feel your heart beating fast"
He says. You blush even more. Then, his sobs died down and becomes attached to your warmth.

"Your so warm" He says dreamily. Yep your face is completely red. And you must admit, Nico was your crush.

And this doesn't help your heartbeat. "I love you y/n"
He confesses. You were to busy to freak out that you said those six words back.
"I love you too Ghost King".
_______________________
Ok so first of all, that picture belonged to their rightful owner, I just did some things to it to make it look like Nico.
I don't know if it's in a Manga, I just found it in the internet.
So, I hoped you enjoyed this one-shot!
I love ya guys!
- Hailey ☺️