Chapter 68: Art Museum

You heard your feet tap as you walked passed all the beautiful pieces of art. You studied these magnificent murals while listening to some calming music, kept in a very low volume but not too low for you to hear of course. If you haven't figured out already you liked to come to the art museum after school to- to.
Calm yourself down? You don't really have a reason. It was something in the building that brought you close to it. Your favorite thing you loved to see here was a painting of the underworld. It showed Lord Hades in his gigantic castle in his dark colored throne. It was the very details that amazed you. You were looking at that painting when you didn't notice that you were supposed to go to the coffee shop... So you quickly turned off the music, stuffed your earphones into your pocket and immediately speed off.
You looked right to left to see where the front door was when you then bumped into somebody. You both bounced a bit back but luckily regained balance. You ran your fingers through your hair and desperately said sorry. You then began to search for the front door again. Fortunately, you found it.

Nico's POV:

After coming back from Percy's house in New York and finishing eating a blue cookie his mom made, I decided to explore a little bit since I did have time. I looked around and saw an art museum. I got curious and walked in. I looked around and saw many different pieces of art. From bright, and colorful paintings to dark, and awesome murals. I of course went to the dark and awesome section when suddenly someone bumped into me. We both bounced back but didn't land on the floor. "I'm sorry!" She apologized desperately. She was wearing a black sweater but some normal clothing. She looked cool... After I could reply back she disappeared. I looked down and saw a miniature rectangular object. I quickly picked it up, curious on what it was when it occurred to me it was her phone. I, completely stumped on what to do, put it in my pocket. I then went to the paintings I wanted to look at but that phone was vibrating in my pocket. It got annoying so I took it out and turned it on. Light flashed on my face as a picture of her and some dude was her lock screen. Something in me lost a bit of hope. On the bright side, the phone stopped ringing.

-----

You unlocked the door of your apartment complex. You rushed into your room and began look for your purse while looking at the time. "Shit" You hiss. I was supposed to meet him more earlier. I then sighed. Forget it, he'll understand.
I then picked up my sweater to get my phone out. I only felt my earphones.
My eyes widen, "NO NO NO NO" I said repeatedly.
My fucking phone isn't here! Maybe I dropped it when I bumped into that person. I need to go back. I then put on my sweater once again and ran to the art museum. Please hope that, that person is good and didn't take it.

Nico's POV:

I was about to go check more of the art museum when I saw the door open. It was her. She look around and looked at me. She bit her lip and went up to me. "Uh are you the person I bumped into earlier today?" She asked me. I stuttered. "I- I think" I replied. Stupid.
"Did I ever drop something? Like my phone?" She asked.
I looked at her and nodded. "Is this it?" I question taking it out of my pocket. She look at it flabbergasted, "Thank you! Um do you mind if we went out for coffee tomorrow?" She asked, my eyes enlarged. "Y- yeah I won't mind." I respond. "Oh! Then meet me at 6 okay? Here's my number." She says. I swore my heart was beating 100 miles per hour. "Thanks" I say. "What's your name?" She asked me. "N-Nico" I say putting the paper in my pocket. "Well N-Nico" She said, I rolled my eyes while smiling. "See you tomorrow." "Um I'm sorry but who's that person on your lock screen?" I asked. She laughed, "it's my brother, not my boyfriend. I was supposed to me him in the coffee shop nearby but I'm late now. I'm going to call him. I'm sure he understands." She replied. I then could feel my cheeks burning up. "Also, you should check out the painting, Seigneur Hadès dans le monde souterrain" She says. "What?" I asked. "It's in French" She laughs. "It's my favorite painting. It called Lord Hades in the underworld..." She says. My palms start sweating up. "Anyways gotta go! See you tomorrow!" She says as she got away.
I nod and chuckle.
She's cute.
________________________

Not Dead - (Nico x Reader Imagines) {✄ EDITING ✍︎}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें