Chapter 18: We Meet In The Arena

sorry if the chapters are all mixed up is that for some reason, my chapters uploaded when I had no Wifi and so yeah
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter :D
____________________________________________
Your POV:

you woke up and for some reason you felt hyper and excited.

You got dressed up in your black shorts and crop top with a sweater since it was a little chilly. You went out and went to the Arena to test (dagger of sword name) out.

You went and saw Chiron "ah y/n yes your here to fight right?" He asks "yes Chiron" you reply "well Mr. di Angelo here wants to test his blade out too. May you be his companion" he asks "sure" you say smiling since you like to meet campers from time to time and you haven't meet Mr. Di Angelo yet.

You went and saw a guy with Raven black hair with Brown eyes with dark circles underneath.

Secretly, you thought he was hot but you shrugged it off for you only meeting him today. "Hello?" You say "hey" he mutters looking at his shoes "my name is y/n, what's yours?" You ask "Nico, Nico Di Angelo" he says "well Nico ready to fight?" You ask "sure" he says with a hint of pink in his cheeks.

You smile and you and him then got ready to fight. You gripped (s/b name) and looked at Nico. "Ready?" Chiron asked "yeah" you and Nico say together.

"3..." Chiron says " 2 and 1! Fight!!!" He yells as Nico ran to you. He tried to attack you by the arm but you dodged that and cut his arm, one scar. You worried about him but he attacked you and made a scar on your leg.

You yelp in agony and was now mad. You two fought and you kept on cutting him until Chiron said it was enough. "Impressive, Y/N. As for you Di Angelo, you need to keep training" Chiron says while you smirk "but very good Di Angelo, I see you improved" Chiron added on.

Chiron then left and you walked up to Nico. "Nice fighting Nico" you said "thanks" he muttered you smiled. You then gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left smirking.
_________________________________________
Nico's POV:

after y/n gave me a kiss in the cheek I blushed, very hard. I have Been doing that often when She speaks to me. I've been having weird feeling for her. I think I'm starting to like
Y/N.

So after that happened, for some reason we always met each other in the Arena. In the same time. I think it's Aphrodite or something because it's such a huge coincidence.

We always smirked at each other when we saw each other in the Arena. We even became friends. Sometimes, she won, sometimes even me.

Then there came a day where I decided to confess my feelings for her, I couldn't hold it in. Lucky for me, no one was in the Arena.

"Hey y/n" I said "hey Nico" she says smiling. She's always smiling. "Ready to fight?" She asked "always" I said, she chuckled. We then began to fight. When she decides to cut me I dodge and pulled her by her waist, not too hard though. I then reeled her in for a kiss.

When her lips touched mine, their were soft. Lucky for me, she kissed back. We then pulled out to breath, "I'm sorry y/n. Is that I always loved you when I first saw you and your so beautiful-" she then put her finger on my lips, signaling me to shut up. "I always had feelings for you too, Nico, Even when I first saw you" she says as she pulls me into another kiss.
__________________________________________
I hoped you guys enjoyed this one-shot
Also, I want you guys to please leave me suggestions of one shots (if u have one)
And yeah I love ya
- Hailey