Chapter 11: Awkward...

Ok so this is not a love chapter but a funny one.
Anyways I think you'll enjoy it!
_________________________

Your POV:

Your at camp, you just woke up and decided to go see Nico.

You took a shower, got dressed up in the usual and left.

You were so tired that you didn't knock on Nico's door, and just came in. You open his door and suddenly, see Nico running around his room... Naked.

You had your eyes open, shocked, Unfortunately you said nothing and he didn't notice you "should I wear my black skull shirt or this?" He says to himself checking his dresser "what should I wear to talk to y/n, she's so pretty, gorgeous, funny, smart, and oddly smells good."

You blush but then snap out of it. "Um..." You say, Nico suddenly turns your direction and had his face red with wide eyes.

"Y/N!!!" He says quickly shutting the door. You then laughed and said, "Thank you, I do smell good" you say, teasing him.

"Y/N" he groans angrily quickly changing. You laughed so much, the door then unlocked and Nico came out.

"I'm going to get you! That was embarrassing!!!" He says trying to grab you "no!!!" You say laughing and running out of the Hades cabin.
_________________________