Chapter 81 | Nerdy Nico x Reader | Big Mistake Pt 1

You quietly walk through the school doors, softly clutching your backpack. You glance around and think if they're judging you right now. That's one of the things your anxious about. Don't worry y/n it'll be alright, just go straight to class! You think to yourself clutching your backpack even more harder now.

You turned a corner and came across an empty hallway. You kept looking around that you didn't notice somebody coming right in front of you, face stuffed in a book. When you did, it was too late, you two went backwards landing on the hard surfaced floor.

"Shit!" You hiss.

He dropped his Greek Mythology book, making it slide halfway through the hallway. He looks at it but then at you. "I-I'm sorry" He says in a soothing but innocent voice. He then begins to pick up your books as you just sit there. You froze. Thats one of the things you were the most worried about...

All of a sudden, two kids came down the hallway, when they saw Nicos book they immediately picked it up. "Greek Mythologys History... BLAH BLAH BLAH." A guy with some piercing sea green eyes scoffed. Another guy with a buzz cut grinned. "What is this piece of shit?!" He asked rudely as he came near us.

Nico then looked up fixing his glasses. "Please don't touch that" he quietly begged as he began looking for one more book that you had. "Why?!" Percy chuckled.

He then realizes you were there. Ah crap. "Oh look you finally found a girlfriend! Or made one since you spend all of your time in that stupid science room." Percy commented.

Nico just looked down getting a piece of paper. While doing so, Percy kept telling him rude remarks until you finally snapped. You furrowed your eye brows. "Stop!" You yelled as you made a big mistake.

You pushed Nico back and rapidly got your binder, on top were all the books he picked up.

They all were so neatly lined up, your math folder was organized too. You haven't noticed this. You then felt bad for pushing him. "Oh shit!" You  whisper to yourself as you close your eyes in desperation. "I need to say sorry."
__________________________
No, I wasn't listening to JB while writing this so...
Anyways, I will be making a part two to this so stay tuned for more.
I love ya
Stay fabulous

- Hailey 😳