Chapter 9: My Ghost Boy

this one-shot is dedicated to
DarkBloodRedRose ;).
_________________________

Your POV:

Your sitting at the end of Nico's bed. Supposedly, he called you here because he had "great news" or whatever.

You were so excited and he was to, you secretly wish that he would ask you out, since he was your crush, but that wouldn't happen, not in a billion of years, he then looked at you and began to speak.

"So I called you here because I have exciting news" he says as you nod, smiling "so basically I got a girlfriend" he says.

Right there, right in that spot your heart shattered. It felt like you heart suddenly disappeared. "Oh great" you say swallowing back tears. "Right?!" He says smiling "so who is this lucky person?" You ask "Arianna, from the Athena cabin, she has a sister named Stacy, we met by her" he replys.

You bit you lip trying to sustain all the tears. "Cool. You know what, I need to go" you say as you rush out of the Hades cabin.

Your then went the Poseidon cabin and you slammed your door, furiously and layed down in your bed, letting all these tears go.

Luckily, Percy wasn't here because he left for a quest a week ago for a quest, you hoped he was safe.

You then cryed for half an hour until you got a text from Nico (yes phones in Camp!) It read, "hey Y/N why did you run out so fast right now, anyways, want to go to the beach near camp :)" "sure" you say since it was the beach, you loved the beach since you were a daughter of Posideon and all.

"Great, met you there at 6?" He asks "ok" "bye" bye"

You then got dressed up in your blue bikini and tied your hair in a messy bun you then left.

You always had anxiety, so it didn't make it easy to go to the beach with Nico in a bikini.

But anyways, you went there and Nico greeted you "hey y/n! So I brought my girlfriend today so you can see her" he says. Your heart then shattered again. You were also furious too because you thought this was supposed to be a Nico and you thing but no, she needed to come. You then saw her, she was blond with gray eyes almost like Annabeth but she had different facial features. But she was still pretty.

She had a green one suit swim suit thing. When she saw you she had a evil grin. But when Nico looked at her she smiled all inoccent at him. "So this is the y/n your talking about?" She asked with a fake smile. "Oh yeah hey y/n meet Arianna" he says but you look at him uncomfortable. Tears were rising up but you swallowed them back "yeah hey im y/n and I need to go, bye" you say as you run away.

"Y/N!" Nico calls after you but Arianna muttered something back and he disagreed with it and ran after you.

You went to the forest to your secret treehouse and cryed there. "Y/n?" You hear Nico call after you "go away" you say tring to sound fine but your crys took over you, your voice sounded weak.

"Why?" He asks "are you jealous?" He ask. You couldn't take it anymore and confessed, "yes. What if I told you I love you. What if I told you the moment I met you I fell in love" you say with tear drops down your eyes while you go down your treehouse.

Nicos face was blank. You then nodded and left near the beach "just-" you begin to say as Nico was infront of you "just leave-" You say but Nico was staring at something else, shocked. You then see what he was looking at, Arianna. She was kissig some dude and smiling.

"Shit" you say "splash them" Nico said with weakness in his voice
"What?" You ask "splash them with water" he says as you grin. You then summoned a big wave of water and it went and splashed on them.

You then laughed so much with Nico that you forgot all about the drama that was happening.

Suddenly Nico wraps his arms around you.
You try to get away but he holds a tight grip on you.
"I'm sorry, I really am. Sorry I was so blind to see that the one is right in front of me" he whispers as he then kisses you.

"Me too. I'm sorry I over reacted-" you say but Nico shushes you. "It was my fault. Now how about a date in the beach, only me and you, I promise" he says "fine only because I love you" "me too". "I love you, me too" someone mimics us badly, Arianna with her boyfriend. "Oh and we're going to get you!" Arianna's boyfriend said chasing us. Me and Nico hold hand and ran.
_________________________