Chapter 26: Babysitting Part 1

Your POV:

You woke up in the arms of your boyfriend, Nico. You two stay liked that for a while but then your phone rang.

Way to go, phone you thought, trying to get out of Nico's grip, but he didn't let you.

"Stay" he mutters. "Nico what if it's something important" you say as he hold you tightly "please" he whispers in your ear.

"Later" you say kissing his cheek and grabbing your phone as you walked out of the room. You held the hard cased phone when you saw who called. Annabeth.

"Hey Annabeth, what's up?" You say "me!" Percy says in the background. You could mentally Annabeth face palming. "Percy is fixing this light bulb from our living room because he broke it" she says as you laugh.

"Hey! I didn't break it. I just... Threw a ball at it. I was taking care of Maggie though" he says as Annabeth laughs.

"Percy is Percy. Anyways, what happened" you say "Yeah. So you know me and Percy's daughter, Maggie right?" She says "yeah I think he said it right then. Is she the most cutest little thing in the world" you say.

"Yep that's her" Percy says "Yeah um we need someone to babysit her, me and Percy are planning to have a date" she responds.

"So you want me and Nico to babysit" you say, smiling. "Yeah" she replies.

"Well ok! Sure we'll be there at what?" You ask "now" she says "for real. Ok fine I'll wake up sleepy head" you say as Annabeth giggles.

"Ok thanks y/n, your such a great friend!" Annabeth says as you smile "you too. Bye!" You say "bye" she says as you then hear glass shatter.

"Percy I told you we should've called Jason and Leo" Annabeth says as you end the call, laughing hysterically.

You then enter the room
"Who called?" Nico muffles, his face buried in his plain white pillow.

"Annabeth, she wants us to babysit her baby, Maggie" you say, smiling "isn't that great?!" You ask as Nico groans.

"I don't like babies." He says as you roll your eyes "one day we're going to have babies... Maybe" you say joking around with him "how?" He asks looking at your face, with a huge grin.

You whack his back playfully. "C'mon Nico stop acting like a five year old" you say.

"But I am one" he says "if you come I'll..." You say leaning in "not make those skull cookies you love so much" you say, grinning as he frown.

"Fine" he says getting up
"I knew you'll be up to it" you say punching his arm, playfully, as he rolled his shining dark brown eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You finally arrived at Annabeth and Percy's house. You rang the door bell and see their dressed up. Annabeth in a beautifully pearl white dress with floral designs at the end. Percy in a tux.

"Going somewhere fancy huh?" Nico says "we are" Annabeth says looking at Percy's piercing sea green eyes, he doing it too.

"Anyways, I'm glad you guys came to babysit lil' baby Maggie. You guys are such great friends" Percy says.

"Thanks I basically needed to beg Nico so..." You say as they laugh "I don't like babies" he mutters.

"so where's lil' baby Maggie?" You ask
"She's upstairs sleeping"
Annabeth answers. "Oh ok" you say "ok so we need to go, come right in though" Percy says letting you and Nico enter.

"Ok everything's in the kitchen, bye!" Percy says "thank you again!" Annabeth says as the door closed.

"Ok what do you want to do now?" Nico asks. But suddenly you both hear, crying. "Go see lil' baby Maggie" you say as he nods, groaning. You rolled you eyes as you two then walk up the hard wooden stairs.
________________________
Ok so hoped you enjoyed.
I'm writing this while I'm in a road trip (not driving)
And so there is going to be a park two part shortly, I think after this.
And so, next chapter Nico's going to whine a lot because he doesn't know how to take care of a baby and you'll be like yelling what to do at him while you do other baby stuff.
But anyways you maniacs
Will (dun dun dun, jk, I'm so weird!) see that laterz.

I love ya - Hailey :D