Chapter 57: Fuck.

Your POV:

You were in the Hermes cabin. No, you weren't a child of Hermes... Well at least you think you aren't. You suck at stealing. One time you went to a candy store and freaked out for almost stealing a piece of gum.

You've been at camp for almost two months!. Holy Hephaestus, you didn't think it will be that long. Of course you knew some kids that haven't been claimed for almost a year but still it was a big shock.

"Please just claim me already!" You whisper. Suddenly, you heard the horn blow. You got out of the spot you were sitting in (the ground on your sleeping bag, the Hermes cabin was getting pretty crowded as always) and headed outside.

You were a little upset for your godly parent not claiming you but food will help. Food always helps.

You sat down on the Hermes table and began eating (f/f) that you then noticed a note flew to you, landing on one empty spot beside you. You didn't see it at first but then you did... By getting a paper cut.
_______________________
Nico's POV:

"Do you think this is a good idea?" I ask Jason.

"Trust me dude. She'll like this." Jason tries to convince me. "I don't know..." I say rubbing my arm.

"Too late!" He quickly replies as I then see the piece of paper I wrote flying to y/n. "What the fuck! No!" I yelled.

He just smirks. I almost went running to the Hermes table but I stopped myself. Jason was right, it was too late. Y/n opened the letter.

I silently groaned. "C'mon man play it cool ok?" He says as I looked at him, mad for a second, but nodded.

"Play it cool... Ok."
_______________________
Your POV:

"Shit." You mutter. You placed your food down and slowly opened the letter. It read: hey uh I'm no good at these type of things but can we meet up in the arena real quick? After you finish eating and doing the offering of course. It asked.

You were really puzzled, flattered, but mostly really curious.

And of course, your curiosity got the best of you.
You quickly scanned the place but didn't really see anything suspicious.

After you finish eating, and gave an offering for Hermes, you jogged to the Arena, drinking a bit of ambrosia to cure your paper cut.

"Hello?" You call out. You suddenly hear footsteps. You immediately laid your hand on the hilt of your (sword/dagger).

"Please put that down." A gentle but kinda raspy voice said. He then put his hand on top of yours. Your face then turned into a very crimson red. "Who- who are you?!" You ask.

"Don't you know me?. I'm Nico, from the Hades cabin?. Eh forget it, nobody knows me. I'm a nobody." He said. You opened your mouth a little, it's him.

As you could probably tell, you know who Nico was. You know why?, you knew you developed feelings for that one child of Hades.

What interested you about him was that he could summon the dead and can shadow travel. You always liked the shadows and liked things like that. And what mostly untreated you in him was his mysterious. It was hot...

You then blushed.

"Are you blushing?" He asked. Your eyebrows then furrowed, "Can you tell me why you called me here?" You finally asked.

"Well" He stuttered while rubbing his neck. "I love you." He quickly answered. Your mouth sprung wide open. You slowly but surely walked towards him and placed your hands on his cheeks.

"I do too." You say as you quickly kissed him. He was in shocked. Suddenly you feel something shine above you. You both look up and see a skull. One of the signs of Hades.

"Fuck!" You both yelled.
_______________________
Looooooooooooooooool
You thought.
Okay okay I'm sorry
You probably think I'm pretty gross but I did fall for it too.... By finding out I was Percy's sister even thought the kissing never happened.
😁 please don't call me gross.
Anyways, I found this really funny (except the incest) so I wanted to write one but with
Nico. 😊
I love ya
Stay fabulous

- Hailey 👫