Part 2: Brothers

_______________________

He then begins to chuckle

Suddenly, a door slams open. "Max?!" The person who burst the door wide open yelled.

The man that had his hand on your chin then stood up.
"What do you want, Nico." He hissed. "Why did you go outside without me?!" This so called person 'Nico' yelled.

"Well maybe because your ass was too slow" Max replied. Nico then began to stomp right up to him. He looked about ready to bash Max's brains in but all Max did was grin. "Look Nico." He says, as he turns his head towards you. "I brought us a little present" He finished.

Nico then cocks his head to where Max was looking at and grinned. "Oh well, let's have fun with this 'present'" Nico says, forgetting all about what happened a few seconds ago.

All of a sudden, you passed out. You've been holding in too much pain.

--

A few moments later, you were standing up on the wall. Max by your side, and Nico a few feet right in front of you.

"What's your name, beauty" Max asks. You then couldn't let it bottled up anymore. "Please don't do anything to me... Down there." You beg.

Max's mouth does a simple grin, trying to hold in embarrassment. His brother, on the other hand, face churned into a disgusted expression. Probably, hiding some embarrassment he had...

"Ew. Why would we want to do that? to a mortal especially" He hisses. You wanted to tell him that your not but you then feel a cold sensation on your shoulder.

You try to look to who it was doing that and it was Max he was right behind you, pinning you down, and opening his mouth.

Your eyes widen.

"Enough." He says "Now let's get what we wanted, Nico." He tells his brother. Nico nods and walks over to you with the most largest grins you have ever seen.

He then grabs hold of your shoulder also pinning you down. "Now this won't hurt one bit" They both say in unison. "What?" You ask, immediately.

You then see what they were going to do.

You also saw what they had.

They both had fangs.

They both were vampires.