Chapter 19: Rescued Part 1

Not A One-Shot but I think you'll enjoy it
:)
_________________________________________
Your POV:

You were taking a trip with your Mom and step-dad when a lion with a spiky reptile tail came out of nowhere and saw you. You told your mom and she told you to run and gave you a piece of paper that had an address with a place called,
Camp Half Blood on it.

So you were running when you saw 7 people with swords and daggers!. "Are you y/n l/n?" A guy with jet black hair with sea green eyes asked. "Uh... Yeah" you responded "are you going to Camp Half Blood?" A girl with gray eyes asked. "Yeah" you say giving her the piece of paper "ok. We're demigods like you and we basically need you to come with us" said a guy with a buzz cut.

"Ok but mine if you tell me your guys names" you ask "I'm Hazel" said a girl with golden eyes. When everyone finished introducing their selfs they all then saw the lion/lizard thing. Luckily, they were like mass killers and killed the thing in a snap.

It then disintegrated and you were very shocked. They then led you to Camp Half Blood and they asked some questions you had. You then knew what a demigod was and all of that stuff and so you decided to stay calm.

You finally arrived at Camp and went in and meet Chiron, A Centaur. Now you were fascinated. You were not scared anymore. You then got a tour by Annabeth. She talked about Camp and some stories of her boyfriend, Percy. You smiled and found out she meet Percy at Camp, you wish you will too.

Then it was time for dinner. You went and everyone looked above you "what?" You said. Then you saw a (G/P sign) above you. "All hail Y/N, Daughter of (G/P)" Chiron said. Everyone bowed and you felt awkward and then people showed you to your table.

While you going pass the tables you saw Hazel. She was poking her salad and sat there all alone on her table. You wanted to know why but you needed to sit at your table right now. You ate and meet Tania, your half sibling. She had green eyes, blond hair. You talked until it was time to head for your cabin.

You talked while walking there you finally then asked about why Hazel was alone. "Tania, I have a question" you say "yeah" she says "why is Hazel all alone in her table?" You ask "oh well Hazel is a daughter of Hades, Pluto because she Roman" she explains while you nod your head.

Annabeth told you about Greeks and Romans during the tour.

"And so Hades had three children. He had Hazel with another woman but had two kids, Bianca and Nico Di Angelo" she says. For some odd reason, when she said Nico Di Angelo it send some shivers down your spine. Weird.

"Sadly, Nico's sister was a Hunter, an Allie of Artemis and so she died on a quest" she explains, the info then makes you sad "And so Nico ran away, became depressed, and stops here from time to time. He's not here today but he will come soon" she says.

"So that's why Hazels alone right?" You ask "yeah" she says nodding her head "oh well I wish to meet Nico soon" you say, smiling "Oh well um people say he's pretty weird and creepy nobody likes to hang out with him, only his sister and the seven" she says. You nod, now you want to meet Nico even more.

Then you arrived at your cabin. You quickly took a shower and put on some pjs from your closet and went to sleep.
____________________________________________
I hoped you enjoyed
I will be uploading part 2 soon and so yeah
I love ya, please leave me ideas and yeah
I love ya (again)
- Hailey :)