Chapter 47: Haircut

Your POV:

Breakfast was over so you decided to go to your best friend, Nico's table. "Hello there Nico" you said as you see him sitting down
frowning and looking somewhere, and wearing a black beanie?!.

Like, it fit nice on him and all, bits of his raven black hair coming out, but Nico. Wearing a beanie. How and why?!.

"Nico...." You said because he knew that you knew he was wearing a beanie. "Yes" he says like he didn't know what you asking about.

His chocolate brown eyes then went darting to you.

"You know what I'm asking about. Explain" You said putting your hands in your pockets and looking at him.
"No" he groaned standing up and walking away.

"Don't you dare walk away from me, Di Angelo" You said running after him. "Don't call me by my last name" He implied.

"Ok Mister Mc Grouchinston" You joked, while smiling. He slowly turned around to face you. "Mister Mc Grouchinston?" He asked, as you laughed.
_______________________
Nico's POV:

Ugh I hate this haircut. Curse you Persephone.

And y/n, she is so annoying sometimes but that's why I like her, she's not afraid to be my friend. I felt so lonely when B- Bianca died and Hazel left to Camp Jupiter.

But she was like a sunshine to my darkness. I love y/n, so much.

When I heard her laugh my heart kinda jumped a little.
"C'mon Nico please!" She pleaded while putting her arm on my shoulder.

I could feel my heart beat so fast. "No" I simply said walking a bit faster to the Hades cabin while pushing her arm off me. She frowned.

"Please?" She begged with her puppy eyes.

Why does she have to be so damn cute?.

"NO" I said pronouncing the letters instead. I then opened the door to the Hades cabin. "Fine." She said as she went to my couch.

I looked at her, and then sat at the sofa. "Are you giving me the silent-" "Tell me why are you wearing a beanie" she simply said while closing her eyes.

I then sighed. I then took off my black beanie and showed her my hair. "Laugh" I said.

She then looked up and smiled. She then tackled me into a hug. Yep my heart is beating super fast. "That's all you needed to hide?" She asked, looking at my eyes.

"Yeah. I don't like it." I replied. "It looks wonderful Ghost Boy, well I think it's cute!" She said smiling.

"During a talk with my dad Persephone kept on blabbing about how my hair needed a cut. And then my dad agreed with her and made me get one by her!" I blabbed on.

Y/n then laughed. "Whatever, you'll always look cute to me!" She says looking at me with a smile planted across her face.

I chuckled and then leaned closer to her. Luckily, she didn't stop me. Then our lips touched. Her lips tasted sweet.

Then she did the unexpected, she kissed back?!. What?!.

"I- um- like you y/n" I whispered looking down. She did a slight smile.
"Me too" she said.

"Now don't ever let me bug you just because you got an adorable haircut" she said trying to get off me but I had a strong but gentle grip around her waist. 

She then looked at me, "Fine" I said. She then did one of her adorable laughs and hugged me.
_______________________
An adorable one shot!
Woo! ☺️
Anyways, I hoped u guys enjoyed that, I'm reading stories / fanfics so sorry for the slow updates!. (This girl needs to read stories too!)

Anyways, I love ya guys
- Hailey ✌️