Chapter 54: Percys Stupid Birthday.

Sorry I just needed to go with it because it's
Perseus-
Annabeth: Allen.
Me: No. Ill say his name is Perseus Jackson
Annabeth: Are you really going to say no to his girl-
Me: Enjoy The Story! ☺️
_______________________
Your POV:

I was laughing as everyone celebrated Percy's birthday. And of course, this was going to be big since he did save Olympus how many times?

Anyways, you were laughing with your friends when you remembered Nico wasn't here. You always knew your boyfriend hated parties. Especially, Birthday Parties.

You decided that you had sometime to find that Ghost King of yours. You then quickly headed to Cabin 13. You opened the door and heard sighing and footsteps coming closer to the living room.

"Chips Chips only for me" He sang enthusiastically. He then looked at you as you had a raised eyebrow, he jumped. "Oh my gods, y/n you scared the living shit out of me!" He said.

You laugh.

"Nico your missing all the fun!" You said. He just went and grabbed the chip bag, "Yeah I know." He says pouring chips into a bowl.

"You know there's chips on the table out there" You said convincing him to get out of his cabin but he didn't budge. "Yeah I know but there's campers surrounding it so that's the problem." He says looking at you, shrugging his shoulders, and turning on his flat screen tv (monster proofed).

"Are you serious Nico?" You said going to the couch he sat in. "100 percent" He replied scrolling through movies.

"Fine. But I need to stay with you." You said. "Ok" He says half smiling and offering a spot next to him. You rolled your eyes and sat next to him.

"I love you, Nico" You said. "Even though your a funny, cute, sarcastic, antisocial outcast" you said snuggling into his chest.

He laughed, "Ok fine, I am" He says as you laugh too.
"Nico can I do something?" You asked. "Mhm?" He says facing you.

You then got a party hat you were hiding from his back all along and placed it on his head. He then looked at you with a 'really?' face and just laughed again.

You quickly pecked his lips and looked at the tv again. "Y/n..." He says slowly while smiling. "Yes?" You say smiling also and slowly making eye contact with him. "You should've done that" He said.

"Why?" You ask

"Because I'll do this" He says kissing you. You fell into the kiss and of course kissed back.

And let's just say this was more fun than Percy's Birthday. Just you and your Ghost King. Now what will you give for his birthday next year?.
_______________________
Ok I hoped you enjoyed that guys!
I just needed to do it.
Annabeth: Allen
Me: 😐
Annabeth: We're not fighting anymore?
Me: Anyways... I hoped you guys enjoyed that!. I love-
Annabeth: Allen!
Me: I love ya guys! Bye!
Annabeth: A-

- Hailey 🎈