Chapter 53: By Your Side

(Wrote this a little bit of a long time ago 😁)

Press the video to hear kinda sad music but cool at the same time music?.
Just celebrating 3 k views!
Wtf guys I love you so much!
And I hope you enjoy this one! 😊
_______________________
Nico POV:

"And we will always remember y/n l/n in our hearts and memories. I hope you still remember that sweet girls smile. You may now say your sayings" Chiron said.

I never thought it would come to this day. Another worst day of my life. Me losing another person I care so much about. My girlfriend, y/n.

I cried thinking about her.
And her death.
_______________________
Flashback:

We were fighting in the last battle, fighting Gaea. Y/n was by my side. She then looked at me with a worried expression.

"I love you, Nico. Never forget that." She said as she ran and went to fight monsters. "For camp and Olympus!" She yelled "Y/n!" I yelled as I went running to her.

"What?!" She yelled back. "Let me fight with you" My voice then died down. "Too late." She said. Suddenly, one of Gaea's warriors put a sword into her stomach.

She then choked up in her own blood.
"Let me fight with you" He said mimicking me. "Ah what love can do right?. Well she was right, it's too late. Pathetic fool, nobody should fight the powerful Gaea" he said as he looked at me.

I then yelled. "YOU HURT Y/N! YOU BASTARD!" I said running up to him then I slashed him in the chest.

"Nico!" Y/n yelled her eyes widening. Everyone did too for a second. I then looked at her my eyes all watery.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. It's that your wound!" Oh this is bad it's so deep!.

"Your slipping" I said realizing the words I was saying. "Cat gotcha tongue Nico?" She said as she laughed up... Blood.

"We need to get you somewhere it's no safe here!" Jason yelled as I saw the seven holding a group of monsters away from me and y/n.

"Y/n!" I yelled. Her face looked pale. "Nico, like you said my life source is slipping away. Just promise me something ok."

"No.." I mumbled "we're going to save you... Right?" I asked she slightly smiled.
"Just bury me on the hill where we saw the stars on our first date. I know it may sound cheesy but just do it. I love you Nico and everyone else." She said as she slowly closed her eyes.

"N-no" I said tears down my face. It's too late she- she's dead.

End of Flashback
_______________________
I cried, Hazel held onto me while Frank held her tight too.

Many campers did their sayings since y/n was so bright, happy. A total opposite from me but she manage to make me her friend and her... Boyfriend.

I then went up to say my saying.

"Y/n was a wonderful person. She was my girlfriend, she was one of the most people I cared about. Didn't judge me. I love y/n, and hope that you'll always remember her and her wonderful personalities and her warming smile. I could go on forever about her but for now just remember her, remember y/n."

When I finished everyone was crying so much. When the funeral ended, everyone left either silent or crying.

I then told Hazel that I wanted to be alone for a bit with y/n's grave she nodded and went with Frank.

"Y/n if only you were here with me. I would kiss your lips everyday, praising the gods for that wish. I lost everything in life my mom, my sister. I know I have Hazel and all but you were special too. I- I love you,
y/n." I finished.

Suddenly, a white figure came out of the carved grave. Y/n.

My jaw dropped, she smiled. "Close your mouth you don't want flies going in there now don't you?" She joked.

"Y- y/n" I said astonished. "That's me. I heard what you said and I do too love you so much. And I know how you feel. I'm sorry that it needed to turn out to be this way." You said.

I didn't realize, that a tear flew down my cheek. She then wiped that away. "You kept my wish, Nico. Thank you" She thanked me.

"Of course" I whispered. "Can you do me one more favor Nico?" She asked.
"Anything"
"Promise that you'll visit me often ok? And if you fall in love again, protect them and make them feel loved like what you did with me" She said.

I was a crying mess by now. "Well I won't have to fall in love again." I said. She looked at me extremely confused. I suddenly took out my Stygian Iron Sword and stabbed myself in the stomach too.

I then became a ghost like y/n. "Because I'll always be by your side" I said.
_______________________
Because Life Can Do Terrible Things.

Ok that turned out good right? Yeah no ok.
(Sorry if I left you in a crying mess like Nico. No mo tears).
Btw, I don't know how this ghost ruler thing works that much so idk who's going to be the 'Ghost King'
or 'Ghost Queen'
Hazel.
:|

Anyways, PRETEND that, that happened capish? This is a imagine book anyways... I think.

Idk. Don't hate

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed the end of my 3 k writing marathon thing.
I love ya guys and I also hope you enjoyed the song too.

Anyways, I love ya guys!
- Hailey 😁