Chapter 80 | For Your Own Good.

Sees pic, thinks of Nico, suddenly writes a chessy but cute Nico one-shot.
_________________________
C'mon Nico!" You plead "It'll prevent you from getting ill. It's for your own good!." But he just stood there, his eyes in a lazy fashion. He huffed once, "I know." He says slowly glancing at you "But it's just some small errand y/n I don't know why your making such a big deal. I've done this before" he argued in a monotone voice. "Without a stupid raincoat" he added.

You glared at him. "Please." You say fluttering your eyelashes "no."
"Fine." You voice suddenly went higher. "No more kisses for a whole week." You finished, smirking.

His eyes widen a little, "Fine fine fine" He exclaimed. "I will, but why a frog raincoat?!" He pulls on the coat to show little mini frogs on it. "Because it's the only raincoat we have right now. You shockingly have none!. And it's also cute!" You replied, spreading his pointer finger and middle finger to make a peace sign. You then placed it on his cheek, below the little bandaid he got from battling. A few seconds after your fingers left his he plopped his hand by his side again.

"You have a point" He simply said "Fine I'll go now."
You smile as he trudged to the door. But then he stopped for a second, "kiss" He says turning back a little bit to face you. You rolled your eyes. You then placed a sweet kiss on the opposite cheek that had a bandaid on. You then gently shoved him out the door. "Go!"

He slightly smiles "wanna know why my voice is all so dull?" He asks turning his back again to look at you, you looked at him very confused. "What?" You question almost below a whisper. "I have a sore throat" he chuckles while below a tree.

Your eyes widen as he takes off his raincoat. He grins. He then disappears into the darkness. Now he's really going to get it!!!
__________________________
I love ya guys!
Stay fabulous

- Hailey 🙃