I missed you

Alhaitham's POV:

I was sitting on the couch, reading as I waited for my boyfriend Kaveh. He's been out at work all day, and all I want to do is kiss his face over and over. I love him more than anything.

A few long moments later, i heard a click at the door and in came Kaveh. Finally. I rushed over and gave him a tight hug.

"Looks like you missed me a bit too much?"

"Mmh. I waited for you all day."

"It's okay, Love. I'm back now, hm?"

"I love you."

"Aww, I love you more, My love"
Kaveh smiled softly as we looked at one another.

Kaveh's POV:

Alhaitham is always so adorable, even if he acts emotionless in front of others. He's never failed to make me smile.

"Can we make dinner? I'm hungry." I said, breaking the silence. He didn't respond, but took my hand and brought me into the kitchen, handing me an apron and swiftly tying one around his waist.

Nobody's POV:

The couple began to chop up vegetables and soon finished cooking, cleaning up the pots right after. They brought the dishes to the table, washed their hands, and began to eat.

Alhaitham's POV:

I stared at Kaveh as he ate, he was always so pretty. He looked up, seeming to notice me, and I looked down at my plate, blushing.

"I can see, you know."

"Well no shit, what's your point?

"You were literally staring at my face."

"Whatever do you mean, darling?" Kaveh immediately started blushing, his eyes darting towards the floor.

"Never mind." Kaveh said, trying to brush off the fact that he was obviously very flustered. I chuckled, putting a spoon of food into my mouth.

After me and Kaveh finished our food, I took the dishes to the sink to wash them. He just stood there, staring at me with an odd look on his face.

"Are you sure you wanna wash all the dishes? I can do it if you don't-"

"It's fine, Kaveh. I'll do it this time." I cut him off, starting to wash the dishes.

Kaveh's POV:

I shrugged, walking towards our bedroom to change. I removed the clothing I wore all day, and wore a white t-shirt with black shorts. I sat on a chair, sketching as I waited for Alhaitham to finish.

"Boo." I jumped, and looked up to see Alhaitham, wearing a smug look on his face.

"HAITHAM! You scared me!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really. I wasn't expecting you to come in here."

"Yes, because you were expecting me to go outside for a walk, hm?"

"Ugh, that's not what I meant and you know it. I just didn't see you come in."

I stood up to give him a hug, and we stood there until I pulled away to sit on the bed.

Alhaitham's POV:

I followed Kaveh to the bed, and nuzzled my face in to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses. He gasped, but began to speak shortly after.

"I love you, Haitham."

"I love you too, darling."
I smiled into his neck, and dragged him down, cuddling him. He tensed up, and soon softened into my touch, our faces inches away.

Kaveh's POV:

I closed the gap between us, kissing him passionately. I love coming home to him. He means the world to me. I pulled away, catching my breath.

"Good night, my love." I said.

"Good night to you too, darling."
We went to sleep, me in his arms.

I DONT KNOW IF IM GOOD AT WRITING OR ANYTHING BUT I LOVE THEM (in a normal amount obvi) ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT