Engaged

Kaveh's POV:

I'm confused. Really confused. Alhaitham had just asked me if I could meet him at a special location when he was done with work. I really hope I haven't done anything, because I'm not prepared for a breakup. But I'm not too worried. We've been dating for 4 years, so if there's any issues we'll figure them out together. It's 6pm now, the sun's about to set, and Alhaitham should be here any moment. Just as this had crossed my mind, I saw a distant figure approaching me. Alhaitham? I turned around, and it was indeed, Alhaitham.

"Alhaitham! You're here. What'd you want me here for?"

"The moon is beautiful tonight, hm?"

"The sun hasn't set ye-"

As I was about to finish my sentence, I saw him go down on one knee, pulling something out of his left pocket. What?

"Kaveh, ever since the moment we became roommates, the moment we stopped arguing, and the moment I held your hand for the first time ever, it's always been you. The one I care for, the one I listen to, the one I love. And now, I'd like to ask you something. Will you marry me, Kaveh?"

"I- I don't know what to say. Of course I'll marry you!" I said, jumping into his arms.

A few seconds later, he pulled out of the embrace and kissed my forehead, smiling at me.

"I love you, Kaveh."

"I love you too, Haitham."

I held onto his arms, brought him down, and leaned on his shoulder as we watched the remainder of the sunset in silence.

Alhaitham's POV:

I've done it. I've finally proposed. And he said yes. Kaveh said yes. We sat in a comfortable silence, watching the sun as it slowly continued to set, and as minutes melted away. I could stay here forever. Kaveh resting his head on my shoulder, time ticking as we admired the beauty of the sky. Oh how lucky I am to have him.

THATS IT GUYSS!! ik that was really short but yk it was supposed to be so yeah. I LOVE YOU GUYSS