Just my luck.

GUYS IK I SAID I WOULDN'T DO ANGST BUT YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT. its not that sad though. Not like someone dying or getting rejected. 

Kaveh's POV:

It's three AM and I'm sitting in the dark, thinking about how it could go wrong. I mean, I'm used to all this, aren't I? So why am I still so sad? Why does my heart feel like it could break in two at any given moment? Why does it feel like my life is a miserable cycle of misfortune? I'm a stupid blond architect, I'm in serious debt, I'd be homeless if it weren't for the person I'm supposed to hate, and my father passed away. I can't help but think, what If my life were different? It seems like every time something good happens I have to pay it back with sorrow and upsetting moments. I guess you could say, It's just my luck. 

Tears that I didn't even know were there started pouring out of my eyes like a stream, and I'm still sitting in one place, hugging my knees and shaking. My sobs got louder and louder as this went on, and it seemed like I'd be here all night. But through all this, I have to be quiet, otherwise I'll wake Alhaitham and he'll get upset. I want to avoid anyone else getting involved in my troubles. I don't wanna be a burden. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down and stay quiet, but I knew I'd failed when I heard a quiet knock on the door, followed by a voice. "Kaveh? Are you alright?" I heard him say. It was Alhaitham. "Oh! Yeah. Never been better!" I stuttered, sniffling between each word. "Okay Kaveh, I know you may not want this, but I'm coming in," he answered. Alhaitham opened the door, stopping once he got in. "Are you...okay?" He asked? "Yep!" I responded, wiping as much tears as I could from off my face. Seeing the other walk closer to me, I scrambled around, sitting up with unusually good posture. "You sure? You can tell me if something's wrong, I'll listen." He assured. "Fine, fine. I'll tell you, but you can't laugh and PLEASE don't talk about this tomorrow."

Alhaitham's POV:

I sat beside Kaveh on his bed, looking right at him. "Ugh, I just, it's just that my life is so stressful, but I don't wanna talk to anyone, because I don't wanna be a burden and make everyone feel bad! I don't want anyone to think they have to help me, even if I need that help!" He admitted. I let out a breath, not saying anything but pulling him into a hug. I didn't care about tears wetting the shirt I had previously worn to sleep, but I felt bad for Kaveh. As much as I didn't want to admit it, he was a good person. And in my view, such people should be treated with the same kindness. But instead, he kept it all to himself, not wanting to make others feel obligated to help. "It's okay. You have me to talk to. And if you ask me, none of this is your fault, and you don't deserve it. And you're not a burden. don't think that about yourself. I promise I'll always be ready to listen to you. And I'll help you to my best ability." I felt him nod, so I stopped talking, rubbing circles on his back. 

THATS ALL MY LOVIESSS
I felt so bad writing this omg. anyways lets all be more like haitham and help ppl
BYE GUYS