Can't put it into words.

Alhaitham

    Is it normal to have a stack of letters you constantly write to the guy you really like, but you never give them to him? No? Just me then. Kaveh is charming, sweet, compassionate, empathetic and kind. He's so pretty too, like a doll almost. His eyes, the part I most love about his appearance, are a deep red, almost crimson. His hair is beautiful. Blond but with a bit of brown on the ends. It's always done with a braid going down, red hairclips holding it together. He always smells so nice, flowery, sweet, and sometimes like the air after rain. His fingers are long and slender, and he always makes sure to keep his nails short so he can write or draw. I know I act like I hate him in public, but that's really not true. It's because he hates me. I don't feel that way about him, though. He's my everything. My best friend, the person I trust more than anything. 

   And if one day I muster up the courage to give this to him, I want him to know, I'm adding this to the stack of letters.

THATS ALL MY LOVIESSS
I am going to be adding a new oneshot tomorrow if not today. I'd been writing but i never typed the stories up so i never updated. Hope you liked this short little fic!!
Bye, stay safe