Sleep

Alhaitham's POV:

I had now just got into my shared appartement, locking the door and taking off my shoes and coat. I walked into the study, seeing my roommate, Kaveh, asleep on his desk, a mug of coffee along with Mehrak beside him. I stood behind him for some time, wondering how he even managed to fall asleep on a desk. He really has to learn when to take breaks, because this isn't anywhere near the first time this has happened. I picked up his mug, going back to the kitchen and draining the cold coffee into the sink. It was pretty late, so I figured Kaveh wasn't going to wake up, ending up sleeping through the night. I sighed, ultimately deciding to carry him to his bed. Now, Kaveh had always been a pretty (heavy) sleeper, so he probably wouldn't wake up if I brought him there. 

I placed my hand under his warm thighs, carrying him in a bridal style as I started walking out the door. It was then that I realized, Kaveh was really really pretty. His face looked perfect, even after nonstop work all day. His lips were soft, never chapped but always a subtle pink colour. His hair perfectly framed his face, even though he hadn't done anything to ensure that since morning. It was perfect and smooth, no tangles even though he hadn't brushed it. I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing I hadn't gone anywhere and had spent this entire time admiring my ROOMMATE, one that I've claimed to dislike all these years, one that I've bickered with constantly since he started living with me, one who obviously doesn't like me back

When I got to his room. I put him down, slipping my hands off of his legs and back. I stood there for some time to really think. Do I like Kaveh, or do I just find him attractive? Both? None? Well, maybe not none since I look at him longer than I do my books, and can easily put my headphones on soundproof mode to avoid talking to him, but don't. But that doesn't mean he'd ever like me back. He hates me. He thinks I'm egoistic and full of myself. So I started to walk out, looking at the floor before I heard my name. "Alhaitham?" Kaveh said, getting up halfway, "Kaveh, you're awake?" I asked in response. "Yeah, did you bring me here? Thanks."
"No problem, but you can go to sleep now." 
"How can I just go to sleep when you've been saying sweet things about me this whole time?" He said, my face flushing red. He was awake?! "Uh, I uh-"
"Oh, Alhaitham, you're so cute. You know, I like you too. I have for a long time."
"You, you what?"
"I like you too, dear scribe." 
"Oh, uh, You-"
"Shhh, you know, it's quite cute to see you all flustered like this. Who knew I'd ever get to see the scribe so vulnerable."
"Fine, I do like you, I have for a long time, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you until now." I said, Kaveh beginning to walk towards me. "Then, do I have your permission, to do this?"
"Do wha-"  I began before our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his waist, his hands travelling up my neck. I soon pulled away to catch my breath. "Well then, scribe. Wanna be my boyfriend?" He asked me. "How could I ever say no, darling?" I said before kissing him again.

THATS ALL MY LOVIESS
I'm running out of ideas omggg. if anyone has ideas lmk. also check out my haikaveh book 
byeee