Sick

Nobody's POV:

It was around 3pm, and Kaveh had been sitting on the couch sketching out designs for a project. Alhaitham on the other hand, had been in their bedroom all day, and Kaveh began to worry.

Kaveh's POV:

I knocked on the door a couple times, but got no response. After some time, I decided to go in and check on him. I walked in, and the room was completely dark.

"Haitham? Are you okay?"

After I said that, I began to hear sniffing. I walked up to Alhaitham slowly. Was he crying?

"Hm? Kaveh?" He said, his voice sounding muffled.

"Are you crying?"

"What? Of course not. I just don't feel too good today."

"Are you sick my love?"

"I think so. Don't worry about me, though. I'll be fine."

"I can take care of you, Dear. It's alright."

"Well, if it's too much of a-"

"Haitham! It's not any trouble, okay? I want to take care of you."

"Oh. Thank you for that, then."

"Your welcome, Love. I'm gonna go get some medicine and cold water, okay?"

Alhaitham's POV:

I watched as Kaveh left the room to get the mentioned items, smiling to myself. While I was thinking to myself, I noticed Kaveh walk through the door, holding a thermometer, a bowl of water, a towel, and medicine.

"Okay, love. Open your mouth." He said as I opened my mouth for him to take my temperature with the thermometer.

"Hm. Take this medicine."

"Oh, okay." I said as I drank the medicine.

I watched as he dipped the towel into the cold water, wringing it out a bit before holding it up to my forehead.

"I'm gonna put this on your head, okay Love?"

"Mmh."

He put the towel on my head, still looking woried. He then kissed my cheek and stood up to leave the room. Of course, I'm really grateful for Kaveh's kindness. If not for him, I'd be sitting in here sweating buckets and sneezing.

When he finally came back, he was holding a glass of water and a slice of toast.

"Haitham? I brought you some toast, do you wanna eat it?"

"Oh, uh thanks." I said, slowly taking the plate from him.

"You know Haitham, you act like such a baby sometimes." He said, smiling.

"What? I do? Oh."

Kaveh then moved closer to me, kissing my forehead and smiling. I started to worry, because I really don't want him to get sick.

"Kaveh, you know you don't have to take care of me, right?"

"Of course, Love. I already said it was fine. I care about you a lot, hm?"

Without responding, I pulled him into a warm embrace, running my hand through his hair.

Kaveh's POV:

I really don't know how Alhaitham got sick, and I wish he didn't. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with taking care of him, but today was his day off, and he's spent it being sick.

-Time skip-

It was evening, and Alhaitham had just asked me to cuddle with him. I guess I'll do it. Just for him though.

"Of course I will." I said as I sat next to him, wrapping my arms around his back.

We were there for a little while before I began to hear soft breathing from Alhaitham. I think he's asleep. I lifted him up and put him down on the bed for him to sleep. I kissed his forehead and walked out of the room quietly.

The end

I actually couldn't think of anything at the end if you couldn't tell lmao