Read to me.

Kaveh had been in the kitchen making dinner for his lover, the scribe, who was currently sick. He decided just to make some rice, which was simple and didn't take much time. As he finished making the food, he plated it and headed down to their shared bedroom, knocking on the door before entering the space. He walked in, seeing Alhaitham clutching a blanket close to his chest, sniffling and sneezing as well. 

"Haitham? I brought you some rice, if you'd like?" He inquired.

"Hm? Oh, Kaveh. Thank you." Alhaitham replied, his voice stuffy.

Kaveh walked up to the bed the scribe sat on, putting the rice beside him and tapping Alhaitham's shoulder. The other turned around, his nose almost completely red. Of course, Kaveh felt bad, hating the sight of his boyfriend sick. 

"Alhaitham, do you feel any better than you did this morning?"

"Yeah, but only because you're here."

"Awww, Haitham that's so adorable! Here, I can read to you?"

"Umm, sure. Here." Alhaitham responded, handing the other the book he'd been reading.

As Kaveh began to read the book, Alhaitham let the thought of being sick escape his mind, only focused on Kaveh's voice. He soon finished his dish, Kaveh still reading through the pages of the book. He soon closed his eyes, falling asleep to the sound of the voice of his lover.

"But this doesn't even make any- Haitham? Love?" 

Kaveh said, turning around to see the other asleep. He chuckled under his breath, picking up the empty plate the scribe ate with, walking out of the room.

THATS ALL MY LOVIESS
ik this is short but its bc i wrote it in like 15 minutes. also have a great day/ night.
ly guys sm