Double date.

modern AU

Kaveh woke up to the bright sun accompanying him in his room, along with the scent of his boyfriend, the Akademyia's scribe, also known as Alhaitham. He also happened to remember that the two of them, along with Cyno and Tighnari, had agreed to go on a double date that day at ten. He got up, lightly tapping his lover on the back, waiting for his awakening. 

"Wake up love, we have to get ready to go now." He uttered.

"Hm? What time is it?" Alhaitham groaned, wearing a tired look on his face.

"It's nine Haitham, we have to leave in half an hour if we want to be early."

"Okay, let's go get ready then."

-Time skip- 

The couple was now at the door, putting on their shoes and grabbing their keys. Kaveh opened the door, walking out followed by Alhaitham. As they inched closer to the mall they had planned to meet their friends at, Kaveh had spotted the two. They were standing there, seemingly laughing about something that may have recently happened to the two of them. Alhaitham held his hand as they reached the mall.

"Ah, Kaveh and Alhaitham. You're here. Movie first?" Cyno asked.

"Sure! Did you two sleep well?" Kaveh inquired.

"Yeah, we did. What about you two?" Tighnari replied.

"Yeah. Thanks for asking, shall we be on our way?" Alhaitham asked, pointing at the entrance.

As they reached the theatre, they stopped to decide what movie to watch. As they were about to start, Kaveh and Tighnari had decided to leave and grab some snacks.

Alhaitham's POV:

"Horror movie?" I asked Cyno.

"That's what I was gonna say. Let's buy the tickets."

We bought the tickets, standing there and waiting for the others to come back.

Kaveh's POV:

"Oh, Tighnari! We forgot to tell Cyno and Alhaitham what kind of movie we wanna watch!"

"It'll be fine, as long as they picked something other than horror. Let's get popcorn." He assured.

Nobody's POV:

As Kaveh and Tighnari had bought all the snacks, and Cyno and Alhaitham had bought all the tickets, they met again, three or so minutes before the movie. They sat at a bench for the remainder of the time, twiddling their thumbs or whatever you do when you're bored.

Soon, the group made their way into the auditorium, finding their seats and sitting down, having to sit through the advertisements at the start. Once the movie finally began, Kaveh froze. "The Conjuring?" That's definitely a horror movie. 

Kaveh's POV: 

Maybe this movie wasn't too scary, I mean Haitham's made me watch a horror film before. I survived, barely. As I laid my eyes back upon the screen, I began to realize how not ready I was for this. 

When we were about 20 minutes into the movie, I realized how un-scary the movie was. Maybe I was overreacting.

"Haitham!" I whispered.

"Kaveh..?"

"When did we ever agree on a horror movie?!"

"What, you wanted romance?"

"In fact, YES." 

"Oh well, you'll just have to-"

"AHHH!"