Haunted.

modern AU

Today, Halloween evening, was one that many found to be special. Our favourite couple, Kaveh and Alhaitham, had today decided to take a trip to a haunted house. Well, maybe it was JUST Kaveh, but eventually Alhaitham did agree. They had now just finished preparing to leave, and were standing at their door, putting on their shoes and coats. Obviously, it seemed like Alhaitham really didn't want to go, but maybe, just maybe, he wanted to go, but only because of Kaveh. Alhaitham was now opening the door for him, waiting for him to go then following.

Alhaitham's POV:

To be honest, I really don't expect to get scared at all. Kaveh on the other hand... Whatever, I'll try my best not to laugh at him while he's screaming or something. I held the car door open for Kaveh, waiting for him to get in before closing it. As I got into the driver's seat, I shut the door and started the car, starting to drive down to the destination. The drive was mostly silent, the sky getting darker as we drove down. Upon reaching the haunted house, I stepped out of the car, opening the door for Kaveh. We saw quite a lot of people lined up- I recognized some of them, Dehya, Candace, Nilou, Layla, Cyno, Tighnari, and- Faruzan? Never thought she'd be a haunted house type person. I held Kaveh's hand, walking to the line where we stood behind some more people. Surprisingly, the wait wasn't too long and we were soon admitted into the house. Kaveh immediately tensed up, looking around with a scared look on his face.

Kaveh's POV:

Okay! This is a bit terrifying, but it's gonna be fine. Alhaitham's here. He doesn't even look fazed. Maybe I shouldn't have suggested that we come here. I quickly held onto Alhaitham's hand, preparing for any jump scares coming our way. I turned around, seeing a tall figure scream at me. I quickly jumped into the arms of my boyfriend, screaming.

"Kaveh? What happened now?"

"OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY HAITHAM!" I yelled, getting myself off of him as fast as I could. 

"It's okay, love. I just thought something actually happened to you."

"Thanks anyways Haitham."

We continued the walk through the place, seeing many different things, but still, Alhaitham didn't seem to be scared at all. Soon, I saw a figure with long ears and a tail, probably another scare actor. I didn't scream until it came into the light. It was- Tighnari? 

"Oh, Tighnari and Cyno! How's it going?" I asked.

"Kaveh, are we going to completely ignore the fact that you just SCEAMED INTO MY EARS?" Tighnari said, emphasizing the last part.

"Hehe, sorry. I thought you were a jump scare."

"Oh, wow Kaveh."

"Hehe?" 

"And what did you do to Alhaitham?" He asked.

"Nothing! He's fine, Tighnari."

"Mhm, of course he is. Anyways, we'll see you later."

"Alright, bye!" I said as they walked off, Alhaitham turning to look at me.

"That was a bit awkward, no?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I mean I di- AHHHHHH WHAT IS THAT?!" I yelled, grabbing his arms.

"Kaveh, that's literally a box. Not even a scare actor. Come on, we can leave if you want." He said, obviously holding back laughter.

"Thanks!" I said, an uncomfortable smile plastering across my face.

"Great. Let's go."

Nobody's POV:

The couple went outside, Alhaitham opening the door for Kaveh, waiting for him to sit down and walking around to the driver's seat. Again, the drive was quiet. Soon, the two reached home, Alhaitham unlocking the door and letting the other in, both of them taking their shoes off. 

"Well Kaveh, did you have fun?" Alhaitham said sarcastically.

"Ugh, I hate you!"

"Hmm, well now Kaveh. That's not what you said in bed, is it now? Would you like me to remind you of the events that transpired? 'Haitham, you're so amazing, oh I love you so much, you're so fast be gen-"

"Shush! I didn't need the reminder!"

"It's fine, Kaveh. Let's go get ready for bed, shall we?

THAT'S ALL MY LOVIESS
goodbye bc someone tell me why it's snowing in OCTOBER here in Canada. like i swear i woke up and it was snowing? like this better be a fucking joke bc BYE. anyways bye bye 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN