Idk what to call this lol

modern AU (they haven't met yet in this one)

Alhaitham had decided to go to a new cafe that's just opened up. He took a quick walk down to said cafe to be greeted with a sweet aroma. He walked through the doors and stopped. There, standing behind the counter was the prettiest man he'd ever seen. 

Alhaitham's POV:

Who is he? I have to talk to him. What if he thinks I'm weird? He's so pretty, but what if he's straight? Wait- I don't even know him, why am I asking myself these questions? Am I attracted to him? Should I talk to him? I'll sit down for now. 

Kaveh's POV:

I was sitting at a table in a cafe that'd just been opened. The place is quite nice, the atmosphere is cozy and- WHO'S THAT? Oh my archons he's so hot! I'm talking to him right now. Okay, I'll just go up to him? Okay okay. I walked up to the man at the doors before slowly beginning to speak.

"Uhhh hi! What's your name?"

"I'm Alhaitham. What's yours?"

"Uhm I'm uh Kaveh! How um, how's your day going?"

"It's ten in the morning, I woke up like two hours ago. But still good. You?"

"Uhmm yea. Sorry. My day's going good too, by the way."

"Do you wanna like, order something? I'll pay." OMG HE'LL PAY? 

"Uhm, sure! Thanks by the way."

"No problem."

I followed him up to the counter, waiting in the line for some time. We started talking about the most random things, laughing, disagreeing about some things and chatting about our experiences and love lives. Finally, we got to the front of the line and placed our orders. 

Nobody's POV:

The two talked for quite some time, sipping coffee and talking as time passed. Soon, the sun began to set, and the cafe was nearing it's closing time. Kaveh and Alhaitham walked out, seeming to be lost in the moment when they sat at a bench outside.

"Oh! Look at the time, I have to go. Wanna come here again tomorrow?"

"Yeah of course. But wait, here's my number."

"Aww thanks! It was nice talking to you. Have a good night!"

"It was nice talking to you too, Kaveh. Good night."

Alhaitham's POV:

I can't wait to see him again. I can't believe I've met someone who I actually wanna talk to. And he's nice, pretty, caring, everything. I felt like I could actually open up to him. I miss him already. I'll text him.

hey kaveh. i just wanted to say thanks for talking to me today. and im looking forward to tmrw.

Kaveh:
Awww, miss me already? I miss you too. And I know we just met, but I can already tell we're going to be great friends! 

thank you kaveh. i feel the same. 

Kaveh:
No problem! And don't forget to let me know if you ever need anything, I'll be glad to help you. 

likewise. good night kaveh.

Kaveh:
Good night!

THATS ALL MY LOVIES. im like so bored so i wrote this. ik its bad but uh wtv its fine

LOVE YOU GUYS SMM