Don't know how much I love you pt. 2

Alhaitham's POV:

Finally. I finally confessed my feelings. I have to tell Tighnari. I hugged Kaveh goodbye, obviously not telling him where I was going. I picked up my keys and left. As I was walking through the streets of the city, I picked up on the fact that everything had seemed livelier today than usual. Or maybe I'm just in a good mood. Finally, I reached the home of the forest watcher, Tighnari.

I walked up to the door and knocked, seeing Tighnari open the door, Cyno coming behind.

"Alhaitham? What happened?" Tighnari asked me, a confused look on his face.

"Oh, I just had to talk to you. Can I come in?" 

He held out a hand, shifting over to let me come in. Cyno left, probably assuming this had nothing to do do with him. We sat on the couch and Tighnari began to speak.

"So, what happened?"

"Uhm, I told him."

"Really? What'd he say?" Tighnari questioned.

"We're dating."

"I knew it." He said quietly, but I heard him.

"You knew what?"

"Hm? Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you now. Kaveh would always tell me about how much he liked you, but he was too afraid to tell you because he thought you hated him. I always knew you liked him, and that he liked you. I just wanted to let you two tell one another on your own, if that makes sense."

"You knew? He was talking to you too? That explains a lot." 

"What?" 

"I always saw him smiling at his phone, and I was confused because it only started recently. I just thought he had a girlfriend or something at first, but I drew that idea down because I couldn't think of anyone."

"You what? You guys are just something else, Alhaitham. Anyways, did any of you talk to Cyno?"

"I don't know if Kaveh did, but i definitely didn't."

"Hm. Should we tell him now, or wait for him to find out on his own?"

"We should wait. I wanna see his reaction." I said, smiling.

"Okay. Can I come to your house to see Kaveh?"

"Of course. Let's go."

"Okay. I'll meet you outside. I'm gonna tell Cyno."

I turned and sauntered towards the door, opening it and stepping outside. I'm already missing him. I paced back and forth, waiting for Tighnari to finally come out. Just as that had crossed my mind, the door swung open, and- wait, Cyno? As he walked out of the door, he looked at me, smiling as if he wanted to say something.

"Hey, Alhaitham. What do you call a-"

"Cyno, not now. Let's go." Tighnari stated.

"Is he coming with us too?" I asked.

"Yeah, he really didn't wanna stay, so I had to let him tag along. If that's okay." He replied to me.

"It's fine. Come on."

-Time skip-

Kaveh's POV:

I was in my room, sketching a picture when I heard a loud knock on the door. OH NO. IS THIS MY LAST DAY ALIVE? AHHHH I JUST GOT A BOYFRIENDD!!! I inched closer to the door, and opened it hesitantly. 

"PLEASE LET ME LI- Oh hey guys! What's up?"

"Kaveh, I literally live here." Alhaitham replied.

"I'm aware, obviously. I mean them."

"Oh, really? I thought you meant a dog."

"Ugh. Just come in guys."

They all walked in, and we sat on the couch, me beside Alhaitham, and Cyno and Tighnari on the opposite side.

"So, Kaveh. Anything you wanna tell me?" Tighnari interrupted the silence, smiling at me and Alhaitham.

"What? How do you even know?" I questioned.

"Know what?" He asked.

"That I'm dating Alhaitham. Isn't that what you meant?"

"Wait, you guys are DATING? How come nobody told me?" Cyno yelled.

"Is that not what you meant Tighnari?" I uttered, obviously loud enough for them to hear.

"Nope. It's exactly what I meant. Actually, I have something to tell you, Kaveh." He replied.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I've known about both of your little crushes for some time now. Wanna know how?"

"Obviously!" I said, looking at Tighnari.

"Well, Alhaitham told me that he liked you, and you told me you liked him. This has been going on for some time now."

"Is that why you left so early that one day, Alhaitham?"

"Yeah. I didn't think you remembered the times I'd go to work, though. I thought you didn't realize."

"Why did nobody talk to me? My pick up lines are the best." Cyno interrupted, looking at the floor.

"Oh. Well I'm sorry to inform you-" Alhaitham began, before I cut him off.

"Alhaitham. You aren't at work right now. You can skip the formalities and get to the point. Cyno, your pick up lines suck." 

"Oh." Cyno said.

"Anyways, who confessed?" Tighnari said.

"Alhaitham did. I was going to, but he beat me to it."

"Speaking of that, you're surprisingly good at baking."

"Eh, it's nothing. My mom taught me a long time ago."

"Anyways, we should probably get going. It's late." Tighnari said, Cyno falling asleep on his shoulder.

"Alright, see you guys next time!" I announced before they left.

"What do we do now?" Alhaitham said, looking at me. 

"I don't know, I'm kind of tired."

"Hmm, me too. What time is it?"

"Uhmm, 9:58."

"Today went by fast, huh?"

"Yeah. Are you going to work tomorrow?"

"Nope. I'm gonna be here all day."

"I'm surprised we stopped fighting so easily."

"You want us to start bickering again?"

"No. Please no. But still, I'd rather that than not talk to you at all."

"Yeah. Me too. Can we go to sleep?"

"Sure. I'm going to brush my teeth."

I turned around and walked to the bathroom, picking up my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. Soon after, Alhaitham came behind me, probably waiting for me. 

"Let's go now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go. Can we sleep in your room?"

"Of course. Come on."

We got to the room, and I got out some clothes to change into. He already had some, so we turned around to change. Once we were done, I got into the bed, waiting for him to follow. He quickly laid down beside me and kissed my forehead.

"Good night, Haitham."

"Good night, Kaveh." 

And we slept.

THATS IT. can you tell I had absolutely no idea what to write at the end? anyways please lmk if you guys have ideas.