Never known how much I love you.

Alhaitham

  It was Laufey who once said, "Maybe one day, I will fall in a bookstore, into the arms of a guy..." but does it count if I was sitting in the library and he came to talk to me? Because in that case, I think I've found the one. He's kind and compassionate. Just like in the love songs. Obviously, he doesn't feel the same about me, because as far as I'm concerned, Kaveh is a straight man. I don't plan on informing him of my feelings for two reasons: One, he might feel guilty that he doesn't like me back, two, he might just think I'm joking which, as we can see is a false perception.

  "We'll sneak into bars, and gaze at the stars, slow dance under stormy skies..." If I told you I didn't wish I had that with him, I'd either be lying or it'd be someone else. Kaveh's just so pure... so perfect. Even if he's loud, and we argue sometimes, I care for him. I love him and I couldn't live in a world where he's not there. Call me desperate, but who wouldn't be for him? If I could choose between never having unnecessary conversations again, or being with Kaveh, I'd choose the latter. No questions asked, no thoughts needed. they don't need to be. He's perfect. I never really believed I'd love somebody before he moved in with me. All those books I read were sweet, but I'd never felt the same way as the characters. Not until Kaveh. And right now, I don't even sound like myself. 

  "Alhaitham? Alhaitham?!"

THAT'S ALL MY LOVIES
I want someone to love me that way, also can you tell I hc that Alhaitham listens to Laufey? (He's so real for that) 
Anyways have an amazing day/night!!