Lies

modern AU

Cyno, Tighnari, Alhaitham and Kaveh were in a car, on the way to the home of the roommates. The couple was in the front, while Kaveh and Alhaitham were in the back. Alhaitham had a book in his hand, while Kaveh sat there, complaining about how bored he was.

"Ughhh, are we almost there?" He asked.

"Don't worry Kaveh, I can tell you some jokes if you want," Cyno suggested.

"Oh, uh no thanks Cyno, but thanks anyways!" Kaveh replied awkwardly.

Tighnari scoffed, not looking away from the windshield as he continued to drive down the road. Kaveh took a glance over at the book Alhaitham paid such close attention to. He made it out to be nonsense, and sat there, looking out the windows and around at the others in the car.

When the group was about halfway there, Kaveh began to doze off, still looking at the sky with half lidded eyes. He soon fell asleep, his head on Alhaitham's shoulder. 

"Uhhh, Kaveh?" He asked, tapping the other on the head. 

"Hmm, OH! I am so sorry about that!" Kaveh yelled, jotting his head up.

Kaveh felt his cheeks flush red from embarrassment, as he obviously didn't mean for that to happen. He quickly turned his head back towards the window, awkwardly avoiding any eye contact with Alhaitham, or anyone else in the car.

Once the embarrassment had passed, his eyes grew tired once again, and soon he was back to resting his head on Alhaitham's shoulder. 

Alhaitham's POV:

As I was reading this boring book to pass time, I felt a weight drop onto my shoulder. Kaveh, again? I'll let him sleep this time. If I wake him up, he'd just fall asleep again. What if I just take this chance to sleep as well? Kaveh wouldn't be awake to tease me for it, and I'm pretty sure Cyno won't look at us, right?

Nobody's POV:

As they were sleeping, Alhaitham's arms made their way around Kaveh, and they leaned into one another. Cyno then turned around, wanting to ask Kaveh something.

"Hey Kaveh, do you think- OH MY GOSH!" He began, whisper-shouting the last bit.

He quickly whipped his phone out of his pocket and snapping a picture of the roommates. He waited for a red light before opening the picture, showing it to Tighnari with a grin on his face.

"Look Tighnari, they're asleep."

"What ever happened to hating one another? Those two are just a case." Tighnari responded.

"I know. Wanna bet on how long it'll take them to get together?"

"How could I ever say no? 

-Time skip- 

As they reached their house, Kaveh and Alhaitham were still asleep, and also weren't aware of the fact they'd been cuddling for twenty minutes.

"Kaveh, Alhaitham, you guys can leave now!" Tighnari said, trying to wake them up from their slumber.

"Hmm, what? We're home? Alhaitham! Why do you have your arms around me?" Kaveh yelled.

"Why are you laying on my shoulder?" Alhaitham replied.

"Tsk, you two are just as in love as ever." Tighnari interrupted.

"NO WE'RE NOT!" The two of them said simultaneously. 

As they got off the car, they watched their friends drive away. opening the door and going inside. They looked at one another for what seemed to be thirty seconds, before their lips met. Kaveh pushed the other towards the wall, still keeping him close. They made out for almost two minutes, before Alhaitham pulled away, gasping for air. 

"Oh my gods, I just kissed you, didn't I?" He asked.

"Yeah, you did. Uh, what do we do now?"

"Can I kiss you again?" Alhaitham replied.

Kaveh nodded, smashing his lips back onto Alhaitham's.

THAT'S ALL MY LOVIES
omg this one is so bad and so fucking random wtf. also if anyone has ideas js tell me
if anyones reading this ily 

have a good day or night everybody
bye bye