It'll be okay.

GUYS BEFORE I START JUST KNOW THAT IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY WAYS FOR ME TO IMPROVE MY WRITING LMK 🫶🏽
ALHAITHAM AND KAVEH ARENT DATING YET IN THIS ONE

Alhaitham's POV:

Archons, I hate this. I'm always so tired when I get back from work. The work of the Grand Sage is not for me. I just want to resign. I'm currently wailing home, and I feel like I'm about to pass out. I hate to admit this, but I just want to see my roommate, Kaveh. I don't know if I'm ready to tell him this, or if I ever will be, but I think I'm in love with him? I don't know much about emotions, but im always thinking of him, his flowing blonde hair, his crimson red eyes, his soft lips, and his passion for what he loves. Anyways, he probably doesn't like me back, since we're always bickering, but it's fine.

As I reached our home, I fidgeted with my keys and opened the door. Once I walked in, I fell onto the couch and blacked out.

Kaveh's POV:

I was in my room, sketching some designs for my project. But I couldn't focus. All I could think about was Alhaitham. His shiny gray hair, his piercing green eyes, his muscular stature, and his outstanding intelligence. I think I'm in love with him. I know he doesn't like me back, but I'll be fine as long as he doesn't find out.

As I was thinking, I heard clicking at the door, and obviously it's Alhaitham. But soon as he came in, I heard him fall onto the couch.
Thud
In a state of panic, I rushed into the living room to see Alhaitham on the sofa. He was out cold. I immediately grabbed a bowl of cold water and a towel, dipping it into the bowl. I put the wet cloth on Alhaitham's head, boiling water to make him some tea.

Once I was done, I sat next to him, waiting for him to wake up.

Alhaitham's POV:

I blinked my eyes open to see Kaveh looking at me with worried eyes. He's so hot oh my archo- Uhm, anyways, I sat up quickly, looking around.

"Alhaitham? Are you okay? Why'd you faint?"

"Oh, Kaveh. I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

"Don't worry? You blacked out! Just tell me, what happened?"

"Well, I didn't drink any water or eat any food today, so I guess it got to me."

"Alhaitham, is your work draining you?"

"Well, kind of, yes. But unfortunately I'll have to deal with it until I can resign, which may not be any time soon."

"Oh. Well, I wish I could help, but I can't. If you need to talk, I'll be here."

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because I know how it feels not to be okay. And because I care about you."

"You care about me?"

"Of course I do! We used to be friends, remember?"

"You're right. And I care about you too, hm?"

"And here I thought you were emotionless. But thank you." I stared at him for a few moments later before deciding to speak.

"Uhm, Kaveh? I've been meaning to tell you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Uhm, I kind of like you?" I said, covering my mouth straight after.

"I- you what?"

"I like you, Kaveh."

"Really? Uhm, I think I like you too." He said, face turning red.

"Actually? Then, can I uh, kiss you?"

"Uhm, yeah. Please?"

I looked at him for a moment before smashing our lips together, kissing him over and over. He pulled away, catching his breath before speaking.

"God I could kiss your face forever." Kaveh said quietly, but I still heard him.

"What?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing."

"I heard what you said, Kaveh."

"Oh! I'm uh, sorry. But can I kiss you again?"
I responded by closing the space between us, passionately kissing him.

"Do you uhm, want to be my boyfriend?" He said, looking away from me.

"Of course I do. I love you."

THEN THEY START DATING BLAH BLAH BLAH THE END
BYE BYE<3