Gone to an unknown location

I've been kidnapped. There are random men surrounding me, looking at me weird and my hands and legs are tied to a chair. There's tape over my mouth that I've ripped off and my shirt is ripped almost in half. "What do you... want from me?" I ask them. The man closest to me looks at me and suppresses a laugh. "Seems like that homeboy of yours is a little crazy about you," he says, "and we'd like to teach him a lesson."
My mouth hangs wide open.
"Alhaitham? The Alhaitham that I know would never be in love with me. Also, he's really not my home—"
He kicks me in the stomach and I wince.
"We're the ones talking here, princess," he says mockingly.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But you didn't have to kick me—"
He kicks me again, smiling as I struggle.
"Maybe I phrased that wrong. Keep your mouth shut, boy."
I listen this time. I don't want him to crush my ribs or anything.
"Now, I do hope that you know we're looking at keeping you here for maybe two more weeks," the same guy says.
"Two weeks?! For what?"
"Well, princess, like I said before, your boyfriend owes me something, and he's in love with you. So taking you is our only option."
"But you could've just come banging at the door at our house and maybe he'd give it to you."
"Well, he's a stubborn man. Besides, I think after this mess, you and I would make great friends," he says.
My face twists into a frown.
"So you want me to be friends with the guy who kidnapped me, kicked me in the stomach twice, and wants to hurt my roommate's feelings to get something he owes?"
He doesn't answer.
"Yes, Alhaitham and I argue — a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't care about him. If he really is in love with me, I don't want him to be hurt by me getting kidnapped," I continue.
"Well, I think we just got off on the wrong foot."
"And I don't think I should be friends with the guy that kidnapped me. And plus, didn't you kick me in the stoma—"
He kicks me again. I try to move my hands to clutch my stomach, then I remember that I'm tied up.
"Perhaps I was mistaken, boy. We can't be friends. You talk to much, and you react loudly to everything," he retorts. 
That reminded me so much of Alhaitham. I don't know why I thought of him, but I did. 
"Now, pretty boy, just sit still and don't move until I get back."
Like I could move If I wanted to, I thought. He walked out of the room and my mind suddenly drifted back to him. Did he notice I was gone? Did he even care? Why do I even care if he cares?

Alhaitham

Where is he? Usually, Kaveh would've been running around, scolding me over and over again, Do this, do that! Why's this here? Put this away! But he wasn't. Yes, it's only nine in the morning and he shouldn't have work today, but he would at least be awake. At first, I thought he was sleeping in, that he'd been tired from doing a project all week. Then I remembered him saying that he had to speak to Tighnari this morning. He also told me never to go into his bedroom, but I think I might have to. 

Knock knock.

No response. I opened the door and gasped when I saw the empty bed and the huge and defined crack indented onto the window, glass shards and pieces on the floor. What on Teyvat happened to Kaveh? 

THATS ALL MY LOVIESS

there will definitely be a part two by at least next week, if not im sorry... 

love you all <3

edit: no part two bc I cannot think of anything... love yall!!