Confession

"Come on Alhaitham! Can't you take me serious?" Kaveh yelled.

"You need to BE serious, Kaveh."

"But I am serious! You just refuse to listen to me at all!"

"Yeah? What am I doing now? What have I been doing this entire time?"

"I- I don't know what to say to that." Kaveh sighed.

"Really? Because it seems like you always have something to say."

"Ugh, why do you have to be so difficult all the time?"

"I'm not difficult Kaveh, you're just naive and dramatic."

"Stop saying that! Why is that always the first thing you say about me Alhaitham?"

"Is it a false statement though?"

"Entirely false!"

"Really? Hmph, what a joke."

"I'm not going to argue with you all night Alhaitham. If you want to eat, you can have the rest of the food I made earlier."

"Ugh, thanks, I guess."

The two had been arguing for a while, over the fact that Kaveh had been in his room doing work all day, not coming out to do anything except cook. Alhaitham had seen fault in this, and in result, the argument they just had. Of course, the coupl- roommates still cared about one another, they just had a peculiar way of displaying that care to one another.

Kaveh had just finally come out of his room for the second time today, and was drinking a glass of water by the counters. Alhaitham hadn't been very amused at this, even though he's probably only mad because he missed Kaveh. Obviously, the guy doesn't wanna tell Kaveh a simple "I missed you," but instead wants to argue about it. Typical.

Alhaitham was now sitting on the couch reading as usual, before Kaveh put his cup down, heading back to his room before Alhaitham spoke.

"Wait. Kaveh, please don't go back in there."

"What?"

"Ugh, I- look, I'm sorry about yelling at you earlier, but you need to take a break. You can't sit in one place overworking yourself to death because of some project."

"And why do you care exactly?"

"Because I care about you. More than anyone I know. I swear I mean it."

"You- I- what?"

"You heard me Kaveh. So please, don't go back in there, if not for my sake then do it for yours."

"Okay fine, I'll stay here for some time. Just promise me you really meant what you said earlier."

"I promise.

-Time skip- (next morning)

Kaveh had woken up to the bright morning light shining through the windows. He got up, rubbing his eyes and letting a yawn escape his mouth. He assumed it was around nine, since he still heard the sound of Alhaitham shuffling around in the kitchen. He went into his bathroom to wash his face, when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in." Kaveh said, knowing it was his roommate.

"Morning." Alhaitham greeted as he entered the room, sitting on Kaveh's bed with a book in hand.

"Yeah, good morning. Need anything?"

"Nope, just wanted to ask if you were okay."

"Why? It's not like anything happened to me or anything." Kaveh said.

"Kaveh, you woke up at three. Why wouldn't I be worried"

"THREE? PM?"

"Yep. Three pm. Did you even sleep all night?" Alhaitham inquired.

"Well, I think so."

"Kaveh, you literally need to stop overworking yourself." He insisted.

"But I'm fine!"

"You woke up late afternoon. Want me to emphasize?"

"I- no."

"Then..?"

"I- fine! I won't work on the project today."

"Good. I'll be taking my leave now."

"Wait! Alhaitham, why are you still home anyways? Shouldn't you be at work?"

"I remember clearly telling you I'd be home this week."

"Oh! Yeah, I- I remember!"

"Hmph, like I'd believe that. See ya."

"Mhm."

Kaveh's POV:

I hate him. I hate his cold demeanor, I hate his undeniably attractive stature, I hate his pretty voice, I hate how smart he is, I hate how incredibly hot he is, I hate it all. I closed the door shut behind him, sitting on my bed to process everything. Do I like him? Is it just a phase or something? I just can't understand anything anymore (THIS IS REMINDING ME OF THAT ONE HAIKAVEH EDIT OMG). Well, I told him that I wouldn't work on the project for the rest of the day, so what do I do now? I'll just umm, go for a walk. 

I left my room to see Alhaitham sitting on the couch, reading a book as usual. I turned towards the door before he began to speak.

"Where to, Kaveh?"

"I'm just going to take a walk, wanna come with?"

"Uhh, sure. Let's go."

"Right." I said, following an awkward laugh.

Nobody's POV:

The two picked up their keys and left the house. The city seemed to be more lively today than most. Kaveh and Alhaitham walked around the city, laughing and talking. Weirdly enough, the two of them didn't argue the whole way. Later, when the sun began to hug the horizon, they reached a bench near the gates of the city. They sat down and continued chatting for some time.

"Hey, Alhaitham? Thanks for coming with me today."

"Think nothing of it. I had a lot of fun today."

"Really? Well I uh, have to tell you something."

"Go ahead."

"I uh, think I'm in love with you? It's okay if you don't feel the same, I just-"

"Shh, I share your feelings."

"You, you what?"

"I like you too, Kaveh. Will you be mine?"

"Y- yes. Yeah, I will."

"Can I kiss you, Kaveh?"

"Yes of cour-" He said, being cut off by Alhaitham's kiss.

After this had occurred, the now couple had been walking back home in a peaceful silence. Once they reached home, Kaveh stopped, as he was cornered by Alhaitham, who passionately kissed him on the lips. As they parted for breath, Kaveh immediately pulled him back in, till the kiss had turned into a heated make out session. They made their way to the couch. Still, they kept one another close. 

THATS ALL MY LOVIESSS. this one was pretty long but i didn't really have a plan for this.