002: London

Chelsea sat in the betting shop, helping Scud-boat count the money like she used to two years ago.

"Chelsea!" Tommy shouted.

Chelsea stood up from her seat and saw her father storming into the betting shop, fixing his peaked cap as he went.

He clearly hadn't realised that he had put it on the wrong way, he was too busy spinning around trying to find where he had left his coat.

Chelsea chuckled under her breath, grabbed her dads coat off the side and ran up to him, "Here and-" she jumped up and re positioned his cap, "here."

Tommy sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Thanks, Princess."

"Everything okay, dad?" Chelsea asked, collecting her own coat and peaked cap, "You seem. . .off today."

"Just business."

"Are you ever going to tell me what this new business deal is?" Chelsea asked, "It's clearly something you can't deal with on your own."

"It's okay." Tommy sighed, taking Chelsea's cap and putting it on her head for her, "Like I said. . .just business."

"Dad, I'm your greatest companion, you can trust me."

Tommy laughed, "Greatest companion, ey? That's your new title is it?"

Chelsea nodded.

"Have you got your gun?" Tommy asked, "Remember, always carry it for protection. You never know who's out there or who wants-"

"to hurt me." Chelsea finished, "We've had this talk at least 1,000 times. It's inside my coat on the inner pocket, that alright?"

"Perfect."

"See ya, Scud-boat." Chelsea shouted over her shoulder as she approached the door to leave the house.

"See ya, kid."

Tommy and Chelsea hopped inside of the car, and drove down to Johns house.

"If he isn't waiting outside-" Tommy started as they took the turn into John's street.

Chelsea laughed and Tommy swore under his breath, Arthur was standing at John's door, shouting violently to the open window above.

"I don't think he's ready." Chelsea said sarcastically.

"Ya think?"

Tommy pulled the car up beside Arthur and jumped out, grabbing a cigarette from his pocket and lighting it.

"John!" Tommy shouted.

"I'm coming!" John shouted back down from his house.

Chelsea and Tommy looked curiously at each other when Arthur pulled out a small bottle and took a large swig from it.

Arthur noticed there stares, "7:00, 12:00, 10:00 if i'm sober. I got it from the doctor."

Tommy took the bottle from his brothers hand and inspected it.

"Keeps me nice and calm." said Arthur, taking a deep inhale of the air.

Tommy sniffed the liquid, "Same thing they gave us in the trenches to stop us fucking wanking."

"Polly said it's good for me temper." Arthur said whilst Chelsea gagged in disgust, "It slows me down."

"Arthur, there are some things Polly doesn't understand," said Tommy, pouring the liquid on the pavement, "I need you fast. Not slow, eh?"

"She wouldn't let go of my fucking leg!" John shouted, finally walking out the front door and fixing his cap.

"I bet that's all she wouldn't let go of." Arthur remarked quietly, him and Chelsea laughing.