007: Horse auction

Chelsea had dwelled on her thoughts about Isaiah, sat in silence in her bedroom letting her own mind control her, no distractions, her dad was out of town on business and Polly lived further away now and stayed in with her son. Finn came over occasionally but Chelsea got annoyed with him because he wasn't helping with the whole situation. Her Uncle's didn't come round either because Chelsea had been incredibly moody with them once and quit frankly scared them off.

With Chelsea being on her own, she found herself thinking about other things too. She began to think of Grace and suddenly spiralled into such a sad and depressive state that on most days she couldn't even get up, she stayed in bed and felt sorry for herself.

Tommy did eventually come back and was informed by his brothers about Chelsea's state. He would be lying if he said he wasn't worried for her, but he couldn't let her know that, because then she'd start worrying about herself and he couldn't have her losing herself.

He hurried home and walked in, calling out her name but this time she didn't run down in excitement and greet him, there was no sign of any living person in the house except from himself. The only sound was his own breathing.

"Chelsea, come on now." He shouted as he hung his coat up, "This ain't like you."

He jogged up the stairs and knocked on her door, "Chelsea?" He shouted through the door, "Are you in there, kid?"

He heard a small Sniffle and a quiet mumble "mhm."

He opened the door slowly and saw Chelsea standing beside her bed looking at him, her face pale, and her eyes cold, her face held such an empty and sad expression that Tommy felt as if he could almost feel the sadness radiating off her.

"Hi daddy." She sniffled.

Tommy smiled sadly, "Hi, Princess."

He walked up to Chelsea and hugged her, "You're Uncles tell me you haven't left this room? That true?"

"Mhm." Chelsea hummed, "I haven't been feeling the best."

"Well, I can see why." Tommy scoffed, "You've been held up in her for almost a week. Now, I want you to get ready, we're having a family meeting."

"I don't feel like going."

"Oh," nodded Tommy, "you don't feel like being apart of the family then?"

"What? No i didn't say-"

"No, No, no." Tommy cut her off, "You don't come to the family meeting, you aren't apart of the family."

Chelsea snarled at her dad, "Fine. I'll be down in twenty minutes."

Chelsea was quite excited to come out of her room, to be surrounded by her family again and hear them all bickering which had always managed to make her laugh.

She got downstairs and saw her family sat around the table waiting for her.

Arthur and John got up from their seats and stared at her like she was a ghost or someone they hadn't seen before.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chelsea asked.

The brothers both hit each other on the stomach and quickly scrambled to their chairs, clearing their throats awkwardly.

"Where's Micheal, Pol?" Chelsea asked, leaning against the cupboard at the far end of the betting shop.

"I'm the back room." she replied, kissing her on the head softly, "I only brought him because afterwards we're going to the museum."

"He wanted to come in and say hello-" John started.

Polly soon cut him off, "Shut up, John! There is nothing of interest to Micheal in this room. Tommy, get on with it."