005: Isaiah?

Finn, Isaiah and Chelsea sat in Tommy's office in a row, their heads buried and looking at the floor as Tommy Shelby walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"What happened?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

"It was a fair fight." Chelsea said, trying to defend her Uncle, "Arthur just caught him with a good one."

"I saw the body." Tommy said, walking towards Chelsea and pointing his finger at her face, "I saw the body, don't fucking lie to me! What fucking happened?"

"I'm not family." Isaiah spoke, "I'm saying nothing."

"Arthur," Finn began as Chelsea folded her arms and leaned back in a strop, "he's blown a few times lately. Six, seven. It's like he's not there in the head. He can't even hear 'stop' or even his own name. And then he cries."

"Right listen to me," said Tommy, "That's two different stories. Your brother and your Uncle killed a boy. There were witnesses and there will be questions, get your story straight. Now, fuck off."

Isaiah looked at Chelsea and stood up, walking over to the door and holding it open for her.

Tommy saw this and squinted his eyes, "Not you, Princess. You stay."

"I'll see you both later." Chelsea sighed, Finn gave her a quick hug and Isaiah patted her on the back.

"Whats that all about then?" Tommy asked as Chelsea sat in her father's office chair, "eh?"

"Whats what all about?" Chelsea replied, kicking her feet up on her father's desk.

Tommy pushed her feet off and sat on the desk himself, leaning closely to his daughter's face, "With Isaiah?"

"He's my cousins friend-"

"Your Uncles friend."

"Please, dad, don't pull that card." Chelsea sighed, "I barely even know the boy! He's way too old for me anyways."

"Good." Tommy nodded, "Now, no associating with boys until you're over 30. Got it?"

"Dad-"

"Got it?"

"Got it."

"Now, the Garrison is re-opening tonight as I'm sure you're aware off. I want you to come, spend some time with the family and the lads down there, they all miss you. They can't remember the last time they saw you happy."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Chelsea asked in defense.

"It means I want you to be happy again. I can't remember the last time I saw that grin on your face, the last time I saw you dance. You need to be a normal teenager."

"Fine."

Chelsea left the office laughing to herself, she couldn't believe that her father actually thought that something was going on with her and Isaiah. He's 18 and she's 14, surely nothing could happened.

As Chelsea went to go upstairs to her room, she saw Isaiah gathering his coat and going to open the door. He stopped in his tracks and turned around and stared at Chelsea.

Chelsea stared back at him, admiring him as he was her.

Chelsea giggled and walked up the stairs, finally hearing the front door shut when she reached the top step.

She felt something bubbling in her stomach, almost like butterflies were flying around inside her. She couldn't understand what it meant.

This feeling took a while to get rid off but it came back when Finn and Isaiah turned up at Chelsea's door, telling her that the Garrison was about to re open.

𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara