014: Micheal

Chelsea stirred awake, feeling Isaiah's hand stroke against her face, "We're back. Back in Charlie's Yard, Chels."

Chelsea sat up and looked around, the boat was no slowly drifting down into Charlie's Yard.

Just ahead of her, Chelsea saw Arthur sat on a singular chair in the centre of the boat with his machine gun in his hand.

"How's he been?" Chelsea asked, wrapping Isaiah's coat around her tighter as she scooted closer to him to avoid the cold air biting at her body, "Did he do anything crazy?"

"He won't shut up." Isaiah said, wrapping his arm around Chelsea to warm her up, "Been muttering words the whole way back."

"At least he's talking." Chelsea said, pushing herself to her feet and stretching as their boat came closer to her dad who was stood next to Jimmy McCavern, "It's scary when he gets quiet. Thats when you should be worried."

The boat came to a halt just next to Tommy and Arthur hopped off the boat, "We had a brush with the Titanic, Tom!"

"Yeah, I heard." said Tommy, who wasn't really focusing on his brother but watching as Isaiah walked across the boat with Chelsea.

"Fun night." Arthur nodded, "Bit noisy, though."

Chelsea leaned over the boat and her dad took her hands and helped her jump onto the stable ground.

They both sent knowing glances at each other as Arthur continued to talk, "And to think they all said I was mad to take me dad with me, eh?"

"Your dad?" Jimmy asked, "Whose your dad?"

Arthur turned around and came face to face with Jimmy, "This is my fucking dad." he said, nodding towards his machine gun, "Right here. This is my fucking dad."

"Where's Aberama?" Tommy asked.

"He got off at Solihull." Chelsea began, "Said if he sees Billy Boy. . .he'll cut his fucking throat."

Jimmy looked over at Chelsea who was now linking arms with her father, "Tell the tinker he's welcome to come and try at any time."

"Is it all aboard?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, it's all there." Arthur said, taking a few steps back from Jimmy, "We weighed it at the Wharf, we used Cockney scales but I wouldn't trust them , they're probably crooked. But, I reckon seven tons."

"Curly!" Tommy called and a few seconds later, Curly came running over, "Put ten sacks of flour onto Mr McCaverns boat."

"Tom." Curly said, lowering his voice to a whisper as he leant in closer, "I don't think it's really flour."

Chelsea smiled as Tommy told him that he knew and to just do it anyway. If there was an award for the cutest person ever, Chelsea was sure Curly would get it.

"Tommy?"

Chelsea turned around and saw Isaiah walking towards her dad, "Can we talk over here for a second?"

"Sure-"

"Isaiah no." Chelsea said, grabbing her dads arm, she knew the conversation was going to be about her and she didn't want to burden her dad with her problems, if he thought she was okay then it was going to stay that way, "Leave it, would you?"

Isaiah stared at her before shaking his head, cursing under his breath and walking over to Curly to help him load the boat.

"Everything alright?" Tommy asked, furrowing his brow, "You didn't get hurt, did you?"

"I'm fine." Chelsea said, technically it wasn't a lie because she wasn't physically hurt, "Isaiah's just-eh-going to apologise for bringing me because of the attack that's all."