005: Revenge

The factory was full of men shouting and holding slips in the air, waiting for jobs whilst Arthur pulled them through one by one.

Chelsea stood a bit further back with her father, Arthur sending men over to speak with him and then they would go on in.

Chelsea's job was to make sure everyone had their contacts of employment in their hands and to check them all before sending them on.

Suddenly, a man shouted, "DIRTY SCABS! BLACK LEGS!"

Chelsea turned away from the man she had handed his sheet back to and saw something flying towards her in the air.

It landed at her feet and it smashed, suddenly fire erupted right in front of her and she narrowly missed being burnt by the hands of her father who dragged her away.

"What bastard threw that?" Arthur roared after seeing the flames explode in Chelsea's face, "Bring him here!"

The man who threw it was pushed forward and Arthur grabbed him, punching him repeatedly in the face.

"Arthur!" Tommy shouted, walking over with his daughter following behind him, "Enough. Get him out."

The man fell to the floor and Tommy picked him up by his collar before throwing him into the crowd of men, "Alright! Ten more!"

Ten more men ran in and Chelsea closed off the barrier.

"Chelsea, are you okay?" Arthur said, walking over to Chelsea.

"I'm fine." Chelsea nodded, "Just some stupid fucking man who will be homeless in the next two days."

Arthur, Tommy and Chelsea walked down the factory with Bradley, who was a foreman, as Arthur said, "Right. Ten bob a man and two pound for you."

"What about security?" Bradley asked, placing the two pound inside his pocket.

"Yeah, well about that, by order of the City of Birmingham Police Department, you and your ugly workforce are now under the protection of the Peaky fucking Blinders."

Chelsea smirked as the three of them walked into the factory, Tommy and Arthur walking directly behind her, watching her every step.

Chelsea walked into Micheal's hospital room and smiled sadly when she saw Micheal sat around a table with a brown folder placed in front of him.

"Hi, Mickey." Chelsea said, kissing him on the cheek before taking a seat next to him.

"Where's your dad?" Micheal asked.

"He's with the nurses, he'll be in soon." Chelsea said, she looked at Micheal and her smile dropped, seeing something bothering him, "What is it?"

Micheal looked up at her and shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Shut up." Chelsea stated, "What's wrong?"

Micheal took a deep breath in and stared at the ceiling, "My mother came by."

"Poll?" Chelsea asked, furrowing her brows, "She said she was coming with Ada and Lizzie-"

"Not Poll." Micheal said, shaking his head, "My adoptive mother. She came and-and she said my father's passed away."

Chelsea's face dropped and she stood up, leaning down and hugging Micheal, "I'm so sorry, Mickey. I'm here for you, you know that, right?"