001: Micheal

Chelsea zipped up her briefcase and handed it to the driver who waited at her door, he was one of the Peaky men that Tommy had hired to move up to Wales and watch over them.

"Are you really going, mummy?"

Chelsea turned around and saw John standing there, holding his sister's hand who leant against the side of his body.

She bent down and pulled them both in to her chest, "I have a meeting to go too, you two and daddy will go up to grandad's house and I'll be there in a few days."

"Will i see Ruby?" Polly asked.

Chelsea smiled and kissed Polly on the head, "Yes, Princess, Ruby will be there. And so will Charles, and daddy and Lizzie will stay with you."

"I still don't understand why I can't come." Isaiah said, standing at the bottom of the stairs and leaning on the wall.

"Because it's a meeting." Chelsea sighed, standing up and walking over to her husband, "I'll be with my dad, I'll be fine, you and I both know that."

"I still think you could use some extra protection." Isaiah groaned, wrapping his arms around her waist, "I don't trust him."

"My dad?" Chelsea questioned, staring at Isaiah, her dad and Isaiah were actually very close friends so she didn't understand what he was saying.

"No, not Tommy." Isaiah said, shaking his head, "Mi-Micheal."

"We've spoke about this, Sai." Chelsea said, dropping her voice to a whisper so her children couldn't hear, "Yes, what Micheal's done is wrong and I dislike him at the moment, but I know he wouldn't hurt me."

"You better be right, Chels." Isaiah said, leaning his forehead against hers, "Promise me you'll be okay?"

"I promise." Chelsea whispered.

MIQUELON, ISLAND
NEWFOUNDLAND, FRENCH TERRITORY

Chelsea stepped out of the car, pulling her peaked cap down and tightening her coat around her, feeling the snow freezing her skin.

"Would you like to wait until your father gets her, ma'am?" the driver asked, standing beside her and watching their surroundings.

"He'll be here in a minute." Chelsea smiled at him, "Trust me."

"Chelsea."

Chelsea turned around and saw Tommy walking towards her, holding a briefcase in his hand whilst a dog walked beside him.

"Dad." Chelsea replied, she skipped over to him and kissed him on the cheek, "You get here okay?"

"Perfectly fine." Tommy said, rubbing her back, "What about you, Princess?"

"Perfectly fine."

Chelsea looked up at the sign that hung on the building they were outside: Hotel Robert.

She took a long deep breath before she walked int o the door and saw the bar in front of her, all the men in the pub went silent and turned around.

"Go on." Tommy whispered.

Chelsea walked forward and pulled out two stools, taking a seat and pulling the gloves off her hand.

"Do they have to stare?" Chelsea whispered, "I feel like i'm in a fucking zoo."

"Ignore them." Tommy replied.