Introduction x Bad news

You. My name is Usa-chan. Usadin is my real name but everyone I know calls me Usa-chan (little Bunny). I'm Uvogin's Little sister. Given the fact that he was 8'6, I'm actually only 5 foot even. I feel bad for my mother when she birthed him before me and she probably felt a shit ton of relief when she gave birth to me. Even though I don't know her or anyone else in my family except Uvo I know we came from some wench. We look a lot alike. My hair is more of a gold than his grayish black hair. It's still wild and in all directions. I have hazel eyes just like him. Instead of an enhancer I'm a Conjurer. I'm sure my brother knew my mother since he was able to find me and raise me but he's never told me anything about her. Sometimes when he gets drunk he'll talk about how I have her hair though. It's rare. We both have the same personalities. Loud, blood thirsty, always wanting to be the strongest, easy to piss off. All that good bull shit. He's 29 though and I'm only 21 so he has a lot better handle on his temper than me. I know all about the Troupe. He and Nobunaga used to come to my house and tell me about their adventures and I always talked about how I can't wait for my chance to join and show the world how strong our sibling bond can really be. I didn't know how soon my chance was coming though. And I definitely didn't know it would be without my brother by my side.
°°××°°

Chapter 1:
I was called to York Shin City by Chrollo on the first night of the auctions. My brother told me he would be gone for a couple weeks to York Shin because Danchou wants to raid the auction for its treasures. It took me about 2 days to reach there after running most of the time. I hardly ever got tired and my small frame let me move virtually blind to the human eye. Now I just had to find the base. I wondered if they needed help.
"Usa-chan saves the spider from a nasty downfall!" I said with a giggle and a pose. Walking through the streets caused me to get a lot of onlookers. I wore animal fur. Like Aniki. I wanted to be just like him. He was the only family I had and the only person I could look up to. My fake wolf tail tangle down the backs of my legs and I found comfort in it as I walked. Aniki had a fur tail too. They weren't real of course, but they were still fun to wear. I stopped at a shop and picked up a back of beer for me while I walked since it could take awhile. I made sure to flare my aura up when I got into York Shin just for show. What's a little stroll without a fight? If someone interesting showed up then the trip wouldn't be so boring, now would it. I opened one of the cans and downed it with ease before reaching for a second one.
"Oh my. Someone's thirsty tonight." A husky voice said from behind me. I smirked but didn't turn around.
"Are you gonna join me for a drink or do you wanna play?" I asked opening the second one.
"Danchou asked me to come get you. He said he felt your aura on this side of town and to look for a girl wearing fur and most likely drinking." I turned around with shiney eyes at the mention of Chrollo. And giggled at the perfect description. I've been drinking since Uvo started. My first beer was at 12 years old. It helped relax me and kept me from breaking peoples necks that looked at me weird so I stuck with it.
"What's your name and number?" I asked him with a sheepish grin when I turned to see a man wearing a jester outfit and red hair. Under his eyes was a star and a tear drop. His golden eyes looked like they were appraising everything around him. His aura was awesome as well, but it hid something that made me almost uncomfortable. I was raised to be an animal. I'm sensitive to this sort of thing. Animal instincts and all.
"Number 4, Hisoka." I growled threateningly when he didn't get my joke.
"That isn't what I meant." I said with an annoyed tone.
"We should hurry. Danchou wants you at the base soon." He said in a husky voice ignoring my flare of temper. Tch. Aho. We walked through the city and I noticed a buzz going on.
"So you gonna tell me what happened and why everyone is freaking out?" I asked the man Hisoka.
"The Troupe attacked the auction the other day." I mentally slapped myself.
"Duh. If course I knew that." I said with a sheepish chuckle before opening and downing another beer. He chuckled at my retardedness before going to a poker face. I watched him from the corner of my eye. He was definitely hiding something. I walked closer to him and smelled him. Hmm. He smells fine. I'd smell it if her were lying to me about something. The smell of perspiration would give him away. After another 20 minutes and 4 beers later we were outside the base. He walked in but I stopped. Why couldn't I smell my brother. Something was wrong. No. He probably went into town for something. I shrugged and stepped into the doors that Hisoka held open while cracking another beer.
"Usa." I was greeted by the velvet voice of Chrollo.
"Danchou. What's up?" I asked popping my P.
"Are you drunk already?" Phinks asked me. A few members that I didn't know looked at me like I was crazy.
"Everyone. This is Uvo-san's little sister." Chrollo said standing up from the stone he was sitting in and closing his book. I watched everyone and saw pity. Why?
"Why don't I smell Aniki Chrollo?" I asked turning to him. I only used his name when I was serious. I wasn't in the Troupe yet so I could still get away with it.
"Usa. Are you ready to join the Spider?" Chrollo asked and looked at me pointedly. I understood immediately. Aniki always told me if he met his demise I would take his place. I dropped my bag of beer to the ground and looked at Chrollo with empty eyes.
"Who?" I asked in nothing more than a whisper.
"We can talk about that later. We need your an-"
"Don't fuck with me! Who?!" I screamed over top of Phinks's pissy words. I saw Phinks start to stand up but was stopped by Franklin. I looked around til I saw Nobunaga. He wasn't looking at me. So he really is?
"The chain user. We don't know his identity yet." Pakunoda told me from a few feet away. My outburst put a lot of them in edge. I was the strongest members little sister. There was no telling what kind of temper tantrum I'd throw. Plus I was feeling pretty tipsy. Anger and booze don't mix.
"When did it happen?" I asked trying to get my breathing under control.
"The first night." Chrollo answered me in a monotone.
"It's been almost 3 days! And you guys still don't fucking know anything?" I growled. My voice taking in more of an animal sound than human.
"Calm down Usa." Chrollo said walking closer to me. I watched him like a wild animal. Taking in every movement. My hazel eyes flicking restlessly between his movements and the members around me.
"No one is going to harm you. Please just answer my question. Do you want to be Uvo-san's replacement?" Chrollo said standing right in front of me now. My body was twitching as I took in the dangerous aura coming off of him. Fight or flight about to kick in.
"Of course." I finally said after another minute of me silently debating to run and cry or stay and fight. My voice was nothing more than a hushed breath, but he heard me clear as day.
"Good." He said turning back around with his hands in his St. Peters cross jacket. I stayed where I was for another few seconds before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I hadn't realized a tear esacped my eye until I looked up and saw Nobunaga.
"Nobu-nii!" I was surprised to see a small tear in his eye as well.
"Gomennasai Usa-chan." He whispered letting the tear leak out. The Phantom Troupe weren't monsters. We had feelings and emotions too. I sniffles a little but didn't let anymore years other than the one on my cheeks overflow. I wouldn't cry for Aniki until I got my revenge on the chain user.
"Lets kick that chain user's ass." I growled taking on my animalistic tone once again. I knew my hazel eyes glowed more of a gold color and my face turned into a snarl when I was angry. Nobunaga laughed loudly and ruffled my hair.
"Yush. Let's do it. For Uvo." He yelled with real excitement.
"Heh. What are you gonna do that Uvo couldn't brat?" Phinks said from behind me. I turned my snarl onto him and let a low threatening growl rumble in my chest.
"She's like wolf." Feitan mused in his broken Japanese behind Phinks who was looking at me with a mix of amusement and anxiety.
"I'll give you a demonstration of what I'll do to this guy." I said in more of a snarl than actual words.
"Calm down Usa. Feitan. Give her her number. When she's done we'll continue in with the plan. Feitan catch her up to detail while your at it." Chrollo said in his calm velvet voice. Feitan jumped down from his spot and stood next to me while he talked.
"Where do you want it?" He asked me as he started walking down a hallway and away from the other members.
"Hmmm. Aniki had his in his back. What about my tongue?" I said suddenly. He looked at me from the corner of his eye. I think he was surprised he had to actually look down at someone for once. He was, well used to be the shortest member.
"Why tongue?" He asked me. I shrugged.
"I don't know. Just seems like that's where I'll like it." He exhaled with closed eyes but didn't ask another question. If anyone could do it it's Feitan.
"No more beer until its heeled." He told me when he got started. I rolled my eyes and closed them. I felt the needles start pricking my taste buds and furrowed my brows. The ink tasted funny. Not like I'm complaining. I've eaten raw flesh before. Plenty of times, but it still tasted a little off. Meat is meat. Ink is, well not meat.