dead bodies.

We listened to the in game character tell her story after we beat Razor. Well they listened. I focused on staying awake. At least I stopped coughing up blood. This is what I get for catching one of Razor's balls in my stomach I guess. Hisoka broke all of his fingers, Killua's hands are totally burned up. Other than that everyone in our group seems alright. Goreinu woke up after the dodgeball game. The lady turned into the Patch of Shores card and Hisoka walked off after they received it.
"Are you sure you really don't want anything?" Gon asked him as he decended the stairs.
"Why don't you stick with us and help us collect the rest of the cards?" Killua threw in. He probably just wanted him to stay and see what he's up to.
"I have no interest in collecting cards. If you need me again feel free to use contact to reach me. I'll have levy or acompany to come immediately." You just gave yourself away. I face palmed as Killua gasped at what Hisoka had just said.
"I'm gonna go with him. I need to take care of some stuff in the outside world." I told them. Bisky nodded at me. She was the one who saw how much damage had actually been done.
"Awe. Really? When will you be back?" Gon asked me sadly. I internally giggled. How times have changed in our relationship.
"Probably in a week or so. Don't worry I'll come back. I'm having too much fun with all of you guys." I said as I ruffled Gon's hair with a grin. I turned to look at Killua.
"You need to let your hands heal before you do any serious battles again. Got it?" "Tch. Your not my mom."
"Thank god for that." I chuckled and went down the stairs. I had heard Phinks using contact to talk to Hisoka and I was sure he'd heard me say I'm going with him. I could still smell him. Bastard better wait.
"See ya." I yelled as I half hearted ran down the stairs. I spotted Hisoka with his binder still out about 100 feet away from the building we were just in.
"Hey. Hisoka. Wait up." I yelled at him. He turned around after dispersing his book.
"I need to go with you. I need Machi." I told him as I got a few feet away. He smirked at me.
"I figured you would. Even with Ko, that ball still did too much damage. At you took it in a bad spot. Your lucky to still be alive Usa-chan." He sounded like he was disappointed I am.
"Che. Just hurry up and use an accompany." He made another nfufu giggle but pulled out his binder again.
"Accompany on. Phinks." When we landed inside a cover of trees, my already weak stomach was in knots. As Hisoka walked away I crouched down on one knee and started coughing up blood again.
"Damn it!" I gasped.
"What happened to you?" Feitan asked me. I hadn't even sensed him coming. I definitely need to heal.
"Just got out of a rather intense game of dodgeball. I tried to catch the ball with my stomach. Hehe. It didn't go as planned. I mean I caught it but it came it a price." I looked up at him with one of my eyes closed and a grin on my face.
"Machi is with Nobunaga, the new number 4 and Hisoka." He told me. I nodded and walked over to them. Nobunaga looked up when I arrived. I smelled the the newest member but couldn't sense him. He must pretty good.
"Oh your back! How'd it go? Got anymore details for us?" He ambushed me with questions.
"Stop talking Nobunaga. She's hurt." Feitan was still behind me?
"..." I didn't even... When did get so good at stalking?
"Huh? What happened?" Nobunaga asked and then looked at Hisoka.
"Did you do it?" I chuckled which made him look back to me.
"It wasn't him. He wishes he could actually hurt me. It's was just a game to get a card with the boys."
"Let me see." Machi said and I nodded. Wait a minute...
"Can we go somewhere more private...." I needed to lift up my fur and I highly doubted anyone wanted to see my butt or... That... I coughed and felt my cheeks heating up. I saw Feitan with a tiny bit of pink on his cheeks when he grasped what I was getting at before he looked away.
"I changed your diapers kid!" Nobunaga laughed which just deepened my blush.
"That was like 20 years ago. And I didn't wear diapers stupid! I wore... Well I don't remember but I know Aniki would never put me in a diaper." Nobunaga and I were 11 years apart. He usually had to help Uvo with me since Uvo was only 8 when I was born.
"Yeah. We can go after we finish this." Machi told me not bothered by our conversation. Curse you and your cold emotions. I wish I could stay straight faced in an embarrassing situation.
"You can come out now." Hisoka said after he looked in the telescope to see the Nen Exorcist they had found. Huh. I knew he couldn't smell like I could. He must be pretty sensitive right now. He's can sense through Zetsu. I heard the footsteps and looked to see a small girl. Well it looked like a girl. It smelled like a boy.
"Did I make a mistake in my Zetsu?" It asked us.
"No. This guy is just insanely perceptive." Machi said looking at Hisoka with a glare.
"Hey. I'm 11 nice to meet you. Are you a boy or a girl?" I asked bluntly and heard Phinks choking on laughter a few feet away. Nobunaga snorted and shook his head.
"Um... I'm a boy..." He said with an exasperated face.
"Oh. Okay. What's your name number 4?" I asked him.
"I think you should have asked that first. Idiot." Phinks bellowed at me.
"Kalluto."
"Well Kalluto. I'm Usadin. Usa is what everyone calls me."
"I call her Usa-chan." Hisoka said from behind me. I heard him talking to Machi before he started talking to us.
"Shut up. You don't matter." I turned around throwing a rock. He dodged it and giggled. Besides. Half the rest of the people that know me call me Usa-chan too. Your not anything special clown.
"Temper, temper Usa-chan." He giggled and dodged another rock to his head by jumping down. I guess he's gonna go meet the Exorcist now.
"Alright. Let's go outside the game for awhile." Machi told me in my ear. I nodded.
"We'll go too. We don't have anything to do while Hisoka gets the Exorcist."
"You guys have to go away though."
"Since when do you care about being nude?"
"Since I grew a pair of tits." Phinks looked down at my boobs and was smacked by Nobunaga on the back of the head.
"Leave on." We all said at the same time. When we got out of the game I saw we weren't in York Shin City anymore. I forgot how bad this place smelled... Meteor City was never my favorite place. That's why Uvogin moved me out of Meteor City and into a forest. It smelled terrible. It made all my senses go crazy and confused my nose which was never a good thing. Machi started walking away from everyone so I followed her.
"Are you guys staying here?" I asked her with an annoyed tone.
"No. But our base was found out in York Shin. Now that we're gonna be coming out of the game and don't need to worry about people finding us while we're unable to defend ourselves then we're going to all go our separate ways until Danchou comes back." I nodded feeling anger well in me. That's right. I have to get the chain user back.
"Alright. Take off your clothes. Is it internal or external?"
"Internal." She nodded and started summoning her Nen threads. I've always found Machi's ability fun to watch.