Dodge Ball

We rounded up a few geeks to make up a team of 14. The games were going well so far and we have yet to lose. Some fat dark skinned guy got his head blown off by a ball of Nen that reminded me of a smaller version of Silva's. Razor told us the next tournament will be dodgeball.
"Wasn't he one of your comrades? What did he do to deserve that?" Gon sounded angry. I could have cared less, the guy was annoying.
"Rape-robbery and Rape-murder. 11 counts that were known about."
"So this in the real world." Hisoka said behind me. Gon and Killua looked at him in shock.
"Yes. Everyone here are convicts, serving their time here with me." Now I get it. Gon looked around in something like fear at all the inmates around us. I placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.
"It's okay. I won't let them hurt you. Their still only amatures to me." I whispered in his ear only making him more freaked out. Whoops. Guess I need to work on my comforting skills...
"So you know where Ging is?" Hon asked after getting his emotions under control. Razor looked at Gon.
"You must be Gon." Razor said cheekily.
"Yeah." Suddenly the room was filled with a menacing aura. Hisoka and I were the only ones not worried. This guy had nothing in the Troupe.
"I was instructed specifically not to go easy on you. By your old man." He kept the smile on his face. Gon looked shock for another a half a second before grinning. I felt a smile a appear on my face and put my hands on my hips while giving Razor a cocky smirk. You can't scare Gon.
"We can't go against that guy! Did you just watch that?" Should have known this was gonna happen. After bickering back and forth with them they ran out.
"Can't we just play with the 7 of us?" Gon asked him. Razor shook his head.
"Sorry but the game needs 8 players in both teams." Gons face fell.
"It's alright. I'll count as two." Goreinu said before emitting a white gorilla.
"Your doing the same thing so it should be alright." Razor had made 7 Nen men. The 14 devils weren't the inmates. How interesting.
"No. That's legal."
"Alright! Let's do this. I've always wanted to play catch." I mused out loud and chuckled at my own joke. Tsezugera was looking at me like I was insane.
"Usa-chan. I don't think your supposed to be so relaxed..." Gon trailed off.
"Huh? Why not? Isn't this a game?" Killua touched his shoulder and shook his head in exasperation. I grinned over at Razor.
"Give us your best shot." His smile widened.
"That's more like it. I'm getting excited now knowing someone's looking forward to dying so badly." I snorted.
"That's cute." His smile twitched a little bit but still stayed in place.
"Alright. Rules..." I drowned the nen beast out and watched Gon closely. He's explained everything about him wanting to meet his dad to me. His dad made this game. Was it possible his dad was going to be here? I wonder how nervous he is.
"Begin!" Wait what? Hold in I'm not prepared yet! Goreinu threw the ball first and got one of the nen beasts out. Then again.
"Okay I'm ready now." Razor said as Goreinu was getting cocky.
"Ready for what?" I knew the answer before he had to say it.
"Ready to defeat you now." His smile widened again.
"What are you saying?" Goreinu threw the ball directly at Razor who caught it with one hand. I raised my eyebrows. Am I allowed to make fun of my teammates? He took a step and threw it at a monstrous speed. Goreinu started sweating before summoning his white Gorilla to switch places with him. The ball shattered the Nen beast making me whistle. I'm actually impressed. Nen beasts were just as tough as we were when using Ko. Goreinu appeared behind Razor's team shaking and panting pretty bad. That picture was stuck in his head. I jumped in the spot where Goreinu was half crouched. Razor had the ball again. I wanted to get this show on the road. Playing was my specialty after all. I expected him to throw it to another member of his team. They passed it so fast I could see everyone except Hisoka and I having trouble trying to keep track of it. The one behind Tsezugera threw it at his back.
"Behind you!" Gon and Killua yelled at him. He was able to apply a lightning fast coat of aura to his back but it still had to hurt like hell. I could tell it allowed down as soon as a member outside the ring caught it. I don't think Even Hisoka could tell that.
"Tsezugera is out."
"Patch him up." Razor told some inmates.
"Don't touch me!" I wouldn't have wanted those wanna be crazies to touch me either. He limped to his other teammates and sat down. His eyes were watching Gon and Killua with appraisal.
"Hisoka." That was Gon.
"Okay. Give me the ball." Killua tossed it to him. His throw was strong but not nearly as strong as I know he could have done it. When it snapped back to him he looked at Razor.
"Now. Do try to entertain me."
"Ref. Can the last person on the court use back the moment he's hit?" Killua asked the ref suddenly.
"Not allowed. However if someone outside uses back the second someone inside is hit then the person who called it can switch that perosns place."
"Now I understand."
"Hisoka"
"I understand. Save him for last." Hisoka was in a good mood right now. Razor wasn't someone as strong as he'd usually fight but he still found entertainment in doing this for Gon. He threw the ball again but two of the numbered Nen creatures joined together and caught it. When Hisoka tried to snatch it back his Bungee him started thinning.
"I see. Your strong." He said letting the Elastic Love go.
"Hey! Is that legal?" Killua yelled to the ref in anger.
"Yes. And they can seperat again as long as they don't exceed 8 members." Killua cursed under his breath. Hisoka, Bisky, Gon and Killua all backed up as the fat one handed Razor the ball.
"Here I come... Gon!" He opened his eyes. That was scarier than it should have been. I jumped back between Bisky and Killua. Gon and Killua focused their Aura's around their bodies. Bisky was looking like a proud parent as she looked at them. Razor threw the ball faster than the others.
"Shit!" I cursed looking at Gon. He was using Ko on his arms and head. What about your feet? You can't catch it if you can't stand your ground. I looked at Hisoka but before I could tell him to use Bungee Gum in Gons feet the ball clashes with him. It sent him flying. The ball embedded its self into the ceiling while Gon flew back and hit the wall hard in the back of the gym.
"Gon!" Killua shouted while he ran toward him.
"Are you okay?" Bisky sounded worried. I could smell Gon's blood in the gym mixed with his adrenaline and everyone's sweat. My mouth started to water. I turned toward him with my eyes glowing gold. When I looked back at Razor I let loose a blood thirsty aura and heard Tsezugera and his group gasp. Hisoka started chuckling darkly. Razor's smile was wiped off his face. That was what I needed. Now I was probably too into the game. A hand on my shoulder pulled me out of my thoughts of ripping the man in front of me to shreds. My aura deplated as soon as the hand grabbed me. I looked to my side to see Hisoka with a knowing grin on his face.
"Now's not the time for that kind of fun Usa-chan." I could feel my face returning to normal and looked back at Razor with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of my head. Maybe I got too out of control. I didn't like the fact that I knew he had hurt Gon and made him bleed.
"I'm fine." I heard Gon say in an excited tone. I turned to see him standing now and shaking with adrenaline.
"The hell you are." Killua said with a sweat drop.
"I used Ko to harden my arms and head but my legs couldn't take the impact. Next time. Next time I'll catch it." Gon said with clenched shaking fists. I smiled at the boy at how brave he was. He made his way to the side if the court, Bisky and Killua entered the court again. The ball dropped on Razor's side. We all stepped back. He threw it and my eyes caught it spinning differently but didn't take notice in it. I stood beside Hisoka on the far side of the court. The ball turned at Killua who decided to go right. If hed gone left he would have died. That pissed me off. I felt my face contorted again and a happy growl rip through my chest as it caught Bisky's dress and Hisoka dodged. I shrouded my chest with Ko and caught it. It sent my flying side ways but before I could land outside the ring and get out I summoned a wolf with my hand that wasn't on the ball. Since it couldn't move from the spot it was summoned it stopped me from continuing to the wall behind me. It flung me back towards it and I used its head to kick off from to get back into the court before sending it away. I skidded past Hisoka and Bisky. Stopping in the middle of the court and crouched down. Catching it in my stomach took my air away from my lungs. I coughed and gasped trying to get air into my system. Hisoka and I were probably the only ones who could get away with catching in of his balls without taking too much damage.
"Bisky is out."
"Didn't she dodge." I was still trying to catch my breath in the middle of our side of the court.
"My own fault. I take it your clothes count?" Bisky asked.
"Yes." The ref answered her.
"Back!" Oh shit. Gon had to have seen what would have happened it Killua went left. I spit up some blood onto the ground when I could breathe again. I snarled at Razor and threw the ball to Hisoka when I turned around to walk back to where everyone else was.
"You need to calm down stupid!" Killua was yelling at Gon.
"Aren't you mad?" Gon asked Killua. So he did notice.
"What happened if you had gone left Killua?" Killua looked at his best friend with wide knowing eyes.
"I'm really pissed off now." His aura shrowded his body as he spoke. "I don't want to win normally. I want to utterly destroy him." That's my boy!
"Are you alright Usa-chan?" He asked me not turning around. He was an enhancer alright.
"Yeah. No damage done." I lied to keep him from getting more angry. To be honest, that ball was harder than I thought. My insides were pretty messed up right now. I definitely need to heal before doing anything again. I didn't have my brothers iron skin and I may have been tough but internal bleeding could kill the strongest of us.
"Killua! Hold the ball and stand right there." Gon pionted to the front of our side if the court. Hisoka threw Killua the ball. While Killua stood holding the ball out I saw Gon start creating aura in his right hand. So that's what he wants to do. His rock paper scissors thing. Killua registered it as well and held the ball firmly in front of Gon.
"First come rock." The aura in his hands was fairly strong but I highly doubted it could beat that man's throws.
"Rock. Paper. Rock!" Gon punched the ball and sent it flying at the fat Nen beast of Razor's. Now I understand. He wasn't aiming for Razor. The nen beast caught the ball but lost its footing making it fall outside the court. It's out. "Damn. It wasn't strong enough." I felt myself start to get proud like Bisky had a few moments ago. He was just like Uvo. The ball was thrown back to our side since he caught it outside the court. Killua caught it and winced. His hands were probably feeling like my insides right about now. He held his hands out again despite the pain but Gon closed his eyes. His aura was beautiful and smooth. Strong. While Gon focused on refining his aura I clutched my stomach and spit up more blood. Bisky saw me across the court and I shook my head when she tried taking a step closer.
"That's what you get for underestimating the enemy." Hisoka cooed at me to which I chuckled. I know. I know. That was a big mistake on my part. Doesn't mean he needed to rub it in. Gon created a massive amount of aura and made it it all go to his fist. This one was gonna be good.
"Our boy is becoming a bad ass." I chuckled at Hisoka as he looked like he was getting ready to jizz in his pants. Gon punched the ball and sent it flying even harder and faster at Razor.
"You might want to dodge this one." Bisky told Razor.
"You must me joking." The said man smiled wider and used Ko on his arms. He used his body to slow the ball down before landing back into the court.
"Hisoka." I whispered. He nodded and used his Bungee gum to get the ball that was going to land back in front of Razor. I raised my eyebrows and smirked at him. What now Razor?

Okay so I can't remember what all happens after Hisoka gets the ball from Razor after Gons second throw. So I'm gonna skip that part and end the chapter here. If your reading this I'm sure you've seen it so you can remember the rest. I don't want to have to go watch the episode and lose all my writing for getting off the app. I'm really sorry please forgive me :(.