Found You

"I found her." I heard Phinks curse on the other end and his fingers tapping a text message to the others.

"I'll text you my coordinates. Also... I'm not going to try and get her on my own. The aura coming from this house is seriously intense." I Muttered sweat beads on my face. I didn't know what was going in in there but she was either fucking someone up or saving someone's life.

"Alright. The closest is Nobunaga. He said he would be there by morning." Phinks told me after receiving where I was.

"Ja." I ended the conversation and sat watching her house intently. I'd already scoped it out. There was no way she could escape without me knowing. Unless she went underground. That was always an option. I had about 3 hours before someone would show up. Guess he would be here around 6. If not then I had longer.

"Tch. Stupid slow ass people." I mumbled agrily to myself. Why did I have to wait this long. If the aura inside died down I would go get her. If was definitely her aura, but I didn't want to interrupt something important. Maybe Phinks or Feitan would have but not me. I valued my life and knew to not piss off an exorcist as powerful as her.

Time skip 7:30 in the morning.

"Yo." I spun around with a more then pissed off glare. Nobunaga took a stwp back.

"Oi. What's you're problem?" He shouted at me.

"Me? Oh nothing. I've just been sitting here for the last 4and a half hours trying to watch an entire house by myself and recovering from a fatal blow from Uvogin's puppet and haven't slept for 3 days. That's all. Oh not to mention I'm fucking starving and I feel like I could eat a whole farm right now. By the way have I told you you look like a chicken leg right now?" I looked back to see him cleaning out his ears with a dumb look on his face.

"Oi are you listening mister 'I've known you since diapers even though you never wore diapers?'" I shouted at him. He looked at me with a dead pan.

"Huh? No. I didn't hear a single word you just said. I was cleaning out the dust from my ears." I vein popped from my forehead. I held my fist up.

"I'm gonna kill you Nobu-nii-san. I'm gonna kill you and then I'm gonna break you're sword in half." I growled at him flashing right behind him. He stiffened and jumped away before I could land a blow. We jumped around a bit, me trying to kill, and him trying to keep himself alive.

"You two are playing? What about Meer?" I looked to see Machi with her hands on her hips and cold eyes glaring at us. We both straightened up and chuckled nervously rubbing the back of our heads.

"She's inside. Until about 20 minutes before this idiot showed up she was working on something powerful-" "who are you calling an idiot bastard?" -" and now her aura is pretty low. I take it she's sleeping now." I reported to her ignoring Nobunaga and his stupidness. Machi nodded and started walking towards the house.

"If we're going to acquire her we should do it while she can't fight back. We've all be searching non stop for three days and even we can't afford to fight her right now. Plus we can't afford to lose another member in the fight. Danchou already has a spot to fill for Paku." I nodded in a agreement with her.

"Alright. So you want me to check if she's asleep?" I asked her. I was the fastest here right now plus I was the smallest. Machi nodded and I jumped down to her house. I wolf wasn't anything new to see by you're house in these parts. I summoned my white wolf and had him look in the window. When I brought him back I saw she was on the floor bleeding.

"Shit." I snarled rushing into her house. Machi and Nobunaga weren't too far behind me but ibwas already trying to stop her bleeding.

"Meer! Meer! What the happened here?" I asked her slapping her to get her awake again.