Strangers

I walked around with Feitan for the remaining time I had of the week I told Gon and Killua. We didn't bring up what happened that night when we kissed. It wasn't necessary. We were mass murderers. Not school kids. When it was time time to go back to the kids I pulled out a levy card.
"I'll keep a safe distance." Feitan told me, making me snort.
"I can take care of myself. I don't know why you have to worry anyway. It's so not like you guys and frankly it's kind of weird. Levy on Gon Freeces." He was glaring when I lifted off the ground in the gold sphere and went to the boys. I was still chuckling when I landed next to them, scaring them. They were attack stances. I put my hands up with a glare.
"What the hell?" I snarled when they relaxed a little bit.
"Genthru, the bomber, is targeting us." Bisky told me as Gon went back to training and Killua was playing with some yo-yo's.
"Uh. Who's that?"
"We don't want you to help us unless we need it Usa-chan! This is like a part of our training." Gon said through gritted teeth as he tried to push himself off of the ground with his aura. I looked at Bisky with an "are you serious" look. She shrugged.
"So what am I supposed to do while you guys take on Genthru?" I asked, a little irritated that they didn't tell me before I came here.
"You can go back to whatever you were doing. Once we have all of Genthru's cards the game will probably be over." Killua told me with a smug look. I flashed over to him and punched him across the canyon they were training in.
"Brat! I'm gone for a week and suddenly I'm not a part of the team anymore?"
"We never said that Usa-chan. We just have a plan that won't lose. Since it will be 3 against 3 then there's nothing for you to do. We're not going to lose." Gon said with a triumphant smile as he sat on the ground now, panting and wiping sweat off his face. I cocked an eyebrow at him and caught the yo-yo coming at me with a yelp.
"What the hell is that made of?" I shouted at Killua who was laughing as I dropped it as soon as I caught it.
"It's a surprise." He skipped to where Gon was. They started chattering happily with each other. I watched with a ghost of a smile on my lips. They were so awesome. These kids. I sighed and hung my head.
"If you say so. I'm gonna leave the game then. Call me when you finish the game. I'll come immediately."
"Huh? Don't you have other stuff to do Usa-chan? With the Troupe?" Gon asked me curiously. I smiled at him. It wasn't a playful or nice one, it was a cheshire cat smile.
"Well since your chain user made it so the Danchou isn't allowed to use Nen or talk to any members, I don't have anything else to do. Hisoka said he was looking for a Nen Exorcist so he can fight danchou. But even after that, Chrollo might be dead or no longer able to lead the Spider. Therefore, we will be competing in finding an interm Danchou, or a new permanent one. I'm not interested in that role so I won't compete. It opens up my schedule to do anything I feel like doing." I explained to him, losing the cheshire cat grin and replacing it with a sad smile.
"And I'd much rather be with you guys. It's more fun with you." I made up an excuse. I wanted to stay with them, but it was because Gon reminded me of Uvo. Fun didn't have anything to do with it. It was all because Uvo's ghost was haunting me. Gon helped me remember my brother.
"Usa." Gon drug me out of my depressing thoughts and I faked a smile as I looked at him.
"Call me when you guys get out okay?"
"Like right after?" Killua's smart ass response came.
"Yes. When will Genthru come after you guys?"
"Hmm? Probably in a week or so. Give us a month." Killua told me. "Then we'll get ahold of you." He finished while he went back to his yo-yo's. I nodded.
"See ya then."
"Bye bye Usa-chan!"
"Book... Levy on. Masadora." I needed to tell my 'father' that I wasn't staying with Gon and Killua now. He and Phinks could leave me alone now.
"Contact on. Feitan."
"What? Where did you go?"
"They said they were gonna finish up the game and no longer needed me around. Meet me and we'll leave the game." I closed my book, not bothering to say good bye. I heard a golden sphere coming towards me and smirked. That was faster than I thought. Someone came out from the sphere but it wasn't Feitan. It was a man wearing blue and gray ninja clothes with a knife on his hip. His Nen was weak.
"Give m-" he wasn't able to finish what he was saying after he said give. He head went flying as I moved too fast for him to follow or even try to defend himself. I wasn't in the mood to deal with cocky assholes. What if Gon doesn't call when he gets out? What are we going to do if Danchou gets killed by Hisoka or the Nen blade can't be removed? Will there really be a competition between us to determine the new Danchou? I had been just guessing at that when I told Gon and Killua. Will we all have to take part even if we don't want the position? I didn't want the position. I just wanted to be where Uvo was in the Troupe.
"You made a mess again Usa." Feitan scared the crap out if me. Damn. Either I was getting rusty or he was too good. If there was a competition in sneaking up on people he would definitely win.
"Feitan! Stop doing that!" He raised an eyebrow at my outburst but shrugged and took out two leave cards.
"Let's go. After this we won't see each other for awhile. Probably." As I figured. Everyone was going there own way.
"So what am I supposed to do now? You guys brought me out of my comfort zone to join the Troupe and now I have nothing to do." be scoffed at me.
"Did you expect all of us to be together forever Usadin? Use your head stupid! We always split up after a job." I grimaced.
"I know. I know that. But..." I trialed off knowing this would be the first time I'd be alone for awhile. Uvo always came home after jobs. I was only alone for a month tops. But now Aniki was gone. What was I supposed to do about that? I didn't want to go to mine and Uvo's home knowing it is only mine now. "Whatever. Let's just go."  I sighed internally at my own weakness. Mafia, no problem. Notorious band of killers and thieves, no sweat. Famous family of assassins, no biggie. 400 mph dodgeball, all fun. Being alone? Biggest problem of all time.
"Leave on." Feitan said after handing me his other copy of leave. He disapeaered. I frowned at the Masadora before leaving myself.