The End for Paku

"Feitan, Phinks, Machi, Nobunaga, Shalnark, Franklin. Do you trust me?" Paku asked them with an aura shrowding her body and her gun pionted at them.
"Paku..." I whispered taking in her scent. She was totally at ease. Ready for what was about to happen. Desperate for them to understand. Feitan looked at me and I felt a tear shed from my eyes.
"Are you being controlled!" Phinks shouted angrily. He was taking this the wrong way.
"Phinks! Have some faith! It's Paku." Nobunaga said in a sad tone. He knew what was happening as well. That was when she fired 6 bullets at the remaining members. I watched her fall with blank eyes. I was too shocked.
"Paku!" Phinks shouted and then stopped as her Memory Balm started running its course. I fell to my knees. First Aniki. Now Paku. This chain user!
"Damn it!" I cried hitting the ground with my fists. The floor broke into pieces at the impact.
"She's dead." Shizuku said in a more emotional voice then usual. "What happened?" Everyone looked far away except Phinks. He walked over to me and crouched beside me.
"I'll explain. I understand everything." He told us grabbing me and pulling me into a standing position. I've known Paku since Genei Ryodan was made just like everyone else. The only ones I knew before the Spider was Uvo and Nobunaga. But I've still know all of them for a long time. It killed me to see them die right before my eyes. I let the tears I've been trying to keep in silently fall from my face as he told us what happened. The chain user used his nen blade on her's and Danchou's hearts. Chrollo isn't allowed to use Nen or have any communication of any sort with the members of Genei Ryodan. Hisoka was a traitor all along and he was working with the chain user. Those kids are the reason Chrollo is alive right now. I'll have to thank them next time we meet. As Phinks explained to us everything I walked away from them. "Where are you going?" Feitan asked behind me.
"I don't know." I said truthfully with a shrug. I didn't have any idea. I just couldn't keep looking at Paku's corpse.
"We're going to the auction tonight. We're not taking anything, Phinks just wants to go. Why don't you wait until he's done and then we can get you something to wear and head over there." Feitan was being nice. I turned on him quickly with wide eyes. Feitan... Phinks... Everyone... He nodded understanding what I was thinking with ease. I smiled through the tears and wiped them from my face.
"Sure." Paku. Aniki. You've changed everyone's hearts this last week. Maybe we'll actually be okay without Chrollo for awhile until he can't return. I thought as I followed Feitan back to where everyone was looking gloomy.
"Let's go. I've already caught everyone up." Phinks said walking up to us. We nodded and started walking towards the city.
"We definitely have to get you cleaned up." Phinks chuckled and ruffled my hair.
"Hey. I look just fine." I said pushing his hand away.
"You can't walk in there looking like you came out of a cave." I gasped in fake shock.
"I don't! I look like how I've always looked!"
"That's the problem." He laughed when I punched his arm.
"I don't see a problem with the way she looks." Feitan suddenly said making both of us stop our bickering and look at him. Me with a flushed face and Phinks with an almost knowing grin. What did he know that I didn't? I cleared my throat and looked away when a small pink appeared on his cheeks like he just realized what he said.
"She looks like always has!" He suddenly said looking away too. His broken Japanese proving his frustration. Phinks laughed and put an arm around both of us.
"You guys should just do it and get it over with already." I threw his arm off of me and stopped walking with a cherry red face. My eyes going gold from my heightened emotions. So this was what embarrassment felt like.
"What is that supposed to mean?! Don't just say stuff like that!" I yelled at him in a higher pitched voice than usual which only added to his amusement. Feitan didn't say anything but he wasn't looking at us either and he looked like he was trying way to hard to keep his face pale like usual. I may have been raised by animals but I knew what he meant. After all, mating was pretty much an everyday occurrence to animals.
"You should see your face!" He laughed and grabbed an invisible wall to lean on for support.
"B-b-b-baka!" I squeaked and walked ahead of them from embarrassment. I'll get him back for this. Just watch. I angrily shouted in my head at Phinks who was still laughing. Feitan sighed and caught up to me. We left Phinks to chortle behind us and when he caught up he had a hard time keeping a smirk off his face.
"Just ignore him. We're almost there." Feitan said as I glared at the smirking idiot.
"That's true. So since we're giving me a new look..." I looked at him and saw Feitan smirk when he saw where I was taking this.
"Does that mean were gonna draw on eyebrows for you?" I pursed my lips to keep in a chuckle as I watched his face be the one to flush this time.
"Bastard! Say that again!" He shouted grabbing me by my collar. I finally burst up laughing. His eye brows were a really sore subject for him. Poor thing.
"Your acting like a girl. Men aren't supposed to care what they look like. Does that mean I'm more of a man then you are? Phinks." I sang his name and busted up laughing at his expression. Oh god it was so fun to mess with him.
"I'll kill you here and now!" He shouted holding me up higher.
"Alright. We're almost in the city. Time to not pull attention to ourselves." Feitan said as the streets started getting brighter.
"What do you mean?" I asked poking my head around Phinks to see the shorter male. He sighed.
"I think anyone would notice someone in a jump suit and fur fighting." Oh. Right. These people are different from the Troupe. I laughed sheepily and rubbed the back of my neck while Phinks put me back down as two people stared at us with wide eyes. We followed after Feitan who was several feet in front of us now with our shoulder hunched like we just got in trouble or something.
"Told you." Feitan said when we caught up to him making me grin at him. He widened his eyes slightly but looked away quickly.
"This should be a good place." Phinks said breaking the window and walking inside. No one was around and even if they were we would probably either kill them or knock them out. I was looking at the dresses while Phinks and Feitan grabbed random black and white suits. I've never worn anything but fur. I'm not sure....
"This one." Phinks said suddenly next to me. I cursed internally at how recklace that was to let him sneak up on me but looked at the blue dress. It was long and would probably drag on the floor but its not like I was buying it so I didn't care. It was also strapless. I'd have to take care of not step on it and show the entire auction house my goodies. I shook my head.
"You want me to wear something that I've never worn before and it not have anything to hold itself up? What happens when I lose my balance? I'm gonna show everyone my... Um... Boobs." I said in a whisper and a flushed face. Phinks looked down at my boobs and then nodded before putting the dress back in the racks. He picked up a gray one, a maroon one, a black one all to which I shook my head. Suddenly I stopped on one that was the color of my hair.
"What about this one?" I asked holding it up. Feitan answered this time.
"No. It's will match with your hair and eyes too much. Rich women usually go with a color that goes good with their features, not matches them." I glowered at Feitan and mumbles unintelligible things as I put the dress back.
"This one." Phinks held up a papale pink dress with one sleeve. The pink was iffy but it looked kind of whiter than pink so I guess it could work.
"Whatever. Let's just go." I saw Feitan on his phone for a flash and then he put it away again.
"Machi is meeting us at a hotel." Feitan said.
"That's a good idea. It could be impossible for us to get her into this dress ourselves. Jeez. You need to go out into the world more Usa." Phinks complained at me to which I shrugged.
"Why? This is my first and probably last time wearing that contraption." Phinks snorted but started walking out anyway. When we got to the hotel and room Machi decided on, they started stripping and I got pulled into the bathroom.