Bad choice

"Listen here brat!" I started on Killua who made a smart ass comment about being a nudist. He looked at me with amusement as I started in on him.
"It was one time I was still half asleep!" Even Kite wouldn't look at me without getting embarrassed.
"You don't have to deny it. We all know you liked the attention." Killua said like a cat. I punched him into a tree and stormed off.
Flashback
I stumbled into the water hole and fell down face first. I had just woken up from sleeping almost 2 hours and was absolutely exhausted. The last time I actually got a good nights sleep was over a week ago when I slept for 7. Suddenly I felt something in my En range move and it didn't occur to me that it was my teammates so I ran over to where the movement was and tackled Kite to the ground.
"Um... Usa-chan. Do you need us to leave?" Gon's voice registered in my head and I looked down to see a flushed beat red Kite under my naked body. Killua couldn't even contain his laughter using a tree to lean on. I flushed and leapt up before running back into the water hole.
Flashback end
It's not like I wanted to attack and straddle my teammate while naked! It wouldn't have happened had they let me get more sleep last night! But noooo! They felt the need to stay up all night and practice their abilities and make a bunch of noise! It's their fault poor Kite was molested by me not mine! Jerks. I watched them walk under me in the tree I had jumped into. God this was going to be a rough day... Killua was having way to much fun with this. I looked around and saw caves along side a mountain. Lights were coming from them and they smelled of drugs and blood. I dropped from my tree and stood next to Kite who looked like I was going to attack him again.
"Ahem. We should go check those out." I said looking away with a flush of my own.
"Hmm. It could lead to something." Kite agreed after shaking his head. I was dying inside as well but attempted to keep my cool. Of man if Uvo had seen that..... I put my head down in defeat when I though of him beating my ass until I couldn't move. I may be an adult but Uvo always said I wasn't allowed to get a boyfriend or do anything lewd with anyone. It's not like either happened, but I did happen to be nude ontop of a guy. And not even a guy I wanted...
"Let's go." Kite said as he took off running. I groaned and followed suit. Running after barely any sleep but using my Nen almost nonstop was draining me. If I was a normal person or even your average Hunter I would either be dead or hospital bound by now. But Uvo and I both were monsters. Both of us had a ridiculous amount of aura. I ran at the groups pace as we got into the tunnel. Drugs were definitely here before. However it also smelled of blood and everything was torn up. We started running again after Kite talked for a minute but stopped at a 3 way fork on the road.
"Which way do we take?" Gon asked but I could already hear them. I tensed as Kite said "they're coming." An ant walked out with a horse body, a human chest and stomach sticking out of the horse body and a devious look. I smirked at him. He had two men on chains in front of him.
"Huh? Who are you guys? How dare you come into my lair." The one from the middle said.
"Please... Please help us!" One of the men yelled.
"Shut up!" The ant said crushing his skull with a hoof. Gon was absolutely shocked.
"Oops. Didn't mean to do that. Well I'm getting bored of these guys anyway. Maybe I'll get rid of rover too." The man turned around and begged which made the Chimera ant grin like a maniac.
"When you beg like that it only makes me want to kill you more." He said lifting up his hoof again.
"H-h-h-el-." The ant cut the man's pleas off by smashing a hoof into his skull.
"Stop it!" Gon screamed running ahead but Kite grabbed his arm.
"Don't rush ahead Gon. There are more enemies. They want you to run over there." I nodded in agreement with Kite as two more Chimera ants cam from the other two tunnels. One was a female with large boobs and a sick laugh. The other had lots of arms and green skin. Gon went to look away but I flashed beside him and grabbed his head.
"Don't look away Gon. It will give the enemy an opening." I whispered in his ear. He nodded but I kept my hand atop his spikey hair. I felt like my brother at the moment. He wasn't as nice as I was being but I was still helping him get stronger just like Uvo helped me too.
"Now I know! You three will become my news dogs!" Killua tensed at his words.
"Chimera ants have always been aggressive. It seems consuming evil humans has made them even more so." Kite mumbled to us. I agreed with a gulp. I've already used alot of Nen. I'm not sure I can fight a huge battle right now. I'll have to end it quickly if I do.
"Get them." The one in the middle shouted to the other two.
"Gon! Killua! I'll take the one in middle you two handle the ones rushing us." They nodded and went a head to pull them to the side.
"Usadin! You stay behind me. You've been usingbtoo much Nen and haven't had enough rest to recover." His words shocked me to say the least. He could tell? Does that mean I wasn't good at hiding my problems anymore? No. He was just that good. I nodded in agreement. Me going out there would only cause losses on our side. Gon was defending the green ants punches and Killua was dodging the girl ants flybys. Gon landed a hot to the ants side only crushing a couple arms. These guys had human agility. How frustrating. I jerked my head towards Killua whenni felt his bloodlust in time to see him tearing off the arms off of the ant he was fighting with his own arms at an incredible speed.
"Why ypu!" She shouted going after him with a needle in her mouth and insaw her sliding a stinger out from between her legs as well. I was about to warn him but remembered he said poisons didn't affect his body because of how he was raised. He would be fine. Maybe even feign unconscious. He did as I expected and fell to the ground. He saw it as well he just didn't doge it. This kid was amazing! When the ant thought she won and turned to see how her partner was going Killua jumped up and twisted her head upside down. I heard them say a few words before he ripped her head away from her shoulders. The leader looked pissed.
"Tch. Falling for such a simple trick." He growled.
"Hey we should get this started." The ant told Kite.
"Wait a little longer." I chuckled behind him at how smug he sounded.
"Quit stewing around! You don't have a choice!" The ant yelled at Kite before rushing him.
"Guess it can't be helped." Kite sighed dodging the ants punch and putting it on his side and jumping the where the ent was just standing. The ant stood up pissed and swung at me but I dodged with bloodlust leaking out. It was a warning to focus in Kite and not me. The blow was just to get me away from him. He turned right back around and charged and Kite again who kicked him in the back of the head and made him fall again.
"Forget making you into a dog! I'm gonna kill you!" The ant screamed.
"Die!" It rushed Kite who had brought his ability our and was arguing with it. It gave him the number 4 and after a few more words transformed into a gun.
"Oh? That seems interesting." I mumbled to myself as he shot the ant in the head and nodded at me before looking at Gon again. This guy was amazing too. We were a strong team. There was nothing that could beat us. Especially not a couple ants. Kite was the real deal. Gon had an infinite aura leaving him room to grow and get stronger without ever having to stop. Killua was already a trained killer before we met and this has only exelled his strength. And he only had room to get stronger. He and Gon were going to be too powerful one day. I looked at Gon and his fight as the Chimera ant rushed him.
"Rock, paper! Scissor!' Gon yelled as he jumped and cut the ant in 3 pieces. I whistled but saw it move behind him. Waiting for a chance to pounce I'd guess. I tensed my legs as he tensed his hand and flashed over to him as he flew through the air. Kite gripped his gin tighter but relaxed when he saw I had it. I rushed and grabbed the ant just as Gon turned around. I felt the ant bite into my palm and could feel the poison working into my system before I crushed its head and threw it across onto some boxes.
"Don't relax after dismembering them. The body and head can survive an entire day after being separated." Kite scolded him.
"You have to crush the head." I told him as I squeezed my hand and let the poison and blood bleed out. It's a good think I'm used to venom. Snakes are nasty buggers but they prepare me for bad things like this. I might get a little dizzy but I won't pass out or get sick. I concentrated on bleeding the venom from my system and ignored as the gun started talking and Killua and Gon asked Kite questions.
"Are you alright?" Kite asked me. I looked up at him and nodded. I may have been too late getting the poison out. It's gotten pretty far. Sweat beads started to form on my face as it kicked into effect.
"Damn it." I slurred as everything went into doubles and started spinning.
"Usa-chan! I'm sorry! I didn't mean for you to get hurt!" Gon ran to me apologizing.
"It's better me than you Gon. At least I can semi handle it. You would have passed out and been drughed up for awhile. I'm just drugged up for the time being." I gave him a retarted grin to comfort him and scratched more at the wound to help it bleed faster. I heard Kite sigh and looked up to see him walking over to me.
"We can't have you drugged up. You could do something stupid and all of us will be in trouble." He told me. I knew what he was getting at. I nodded and felt the hit at my neck before everything went black.

Kite:
Killua caught her as she slumped forward. The hand pressuring her other to bleed went slack as well.
"She's not in danger. I just didn't want her to be loopy while if we have to fight again soon." I told Him who looked worried. She must have been confident enough to be able to fight the venom he had in his fangs. I guess this stuff in more fast acting then what she's used to. Killua was ahead of me while he sliced her wrist open with a nail and let it bleed out as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. I nodded and we started walking out of the tunnel. I kept looking back at Usadin to check if she was still breathing. But every time I did I kept seeing her naked and ontop of me. I mentally face palmed at this. I may be a hunter and good at my job, but let's face it. I'm still just a man. And she was... Well... Very... Attractive and filled out. I shook my head at the thought and faced back ahead of us. Maybe I should just not look at her for awhile. I felt my face heating up as thoughts of other activities rushed through my head. Curse these damn urges... I quickly changed the subject in my head to strategy for when we find the nest. We walked for about a half hour before Killua spoke.
"She stopped breathing." He sounded panicked. I cursed. Maybe I shouldn't have hit her so hard. She was fighting it fine while she was awake but now she was losing alot of blood and unable to fight the poison off. He set her down and I kneeled beside her. I put my finger to her wrist and felt for a pulse. It was there but barely. I brought the blood to my lips and tasted it for any remaining venom.
"The venom is Gon, she's just bleeding out now." I told the boys and watched Gon tear some of his shirt away and handed it to me. I wrapped her wrist and felt for a pulse again. Still there. I leaned down and began to breathe into her lungs for her. After a few seconds she started breathing on her own and jerked awake.
"Gaahaha! I thought I was a goner." She choked out. It was almost comical the way she jumped up. "I saw a bright light and everything!" She still gasped and began scratching her wild gold hair.
"Your system is clear." I told her. She looked at me and flushed.
"I s-see." She quickly looked away from me and made me curious what it was about but didn't ask. Just looked at her evenly.
"Let's get going or I might fall asleep again." She jerked away from us.
"We just came from that way! If your gonna lead at least know where your going!" Killua shouted at her. She looked back with a red face and scratched her cheek.
"Ahh. Ahem. Carry on then. I'll follow." She was acting strange. Almost bubbly. And she wouldn't look at me...

Usa:
Man what a bad thing I've got going on here. I've never done the dirty with anyone but I had one hell of a dream about it. The stars? Feitan Kite and myself! Jeez! My first fantasy is a three some! How ridiculous. I didn't want to remember it. Why Feitan? Why Kite? Kite saw me naked and Feitan was my first kiss while I was drunk. That's why? Stupid insect venom making me all hot and bothered like this. Gah! I tripped over my own feet as I yelled at myself in my head. Kite turned to look at me but I avoided his gaze and picked myalef up again.
"Man. Your clumsy! Are you sure the venom is out of her system." Killua asked Kite who nodded. I looked away.
"Hmmph! Shut up before I shave you bald whitey!" I shouted at Killua. His face flushed and I smirked back in victory. Then suddenly we were surrounded.
"Damn it!" I snarled. I didn't even know they were coming. Kite seemed to have known because he didn't seem surprised as I did.
"We're surrounded." Kite mumbled alerting the boys. They tensed. I should have noticed them before they made it to us! I need to quit getting distracted with these dn hormones.