Choke hold.

Killua had left the game for a week or so for something called the Hunters Exam. I didn't understand it but it wasn't my place to say no. It made me nervous to let him go away from my protection. I was extremely relieved when he came back unhurt. These last few weeks with these kids have been confusing. I just want to protect them now. I've kept the Troupe updated on any new ability they learn, but I don't go meet them anywhere. I've caught Feitan's scent around us a few times. It amused me how he was checking on me all the time. But it made me feel kind of good too. I suppose I should check in with them one of these days. But right now we were trying to get a card called Patch Of Shores. Or something like that. I didn't care for cards too much. Razor and the 14 devils. Razor. I remember Phinks say something about that name. The last 14 people we had went their separate ways from us. It was a pretty good group. They were strong Nen users but they didn't have the mental or physical strength. One of them got knocked out from one punch... -_-. One. Punch.
"Chrollo Lucilfer?" I froze. I had been tuning them out while they went through the list to see if they had any strong people there.
"What about Danchou?" I asked whirling around quickly.
"His name is right here." Killua told me. He started watching me carefully as I walked by the book with wide eyes. His Nen was removed? I have to get out here!
"I'll have to leave to call Kurapika. See if his Nen was removed." Killua told us making my head tilt a little.
"Why do you have to leave the game to call him?"
"Because Tsezugera took our phones and what not before we entered the game." Bisky answered me. The boys were talking at high speed right now which was annoying Bisky. Which highly amused me. When she ended up punching Gon into the air because they weren't telling her what was going on, I couldn't control my laughter anymore. These three. While Killua used a leave card, Gon explained who Chrollo Lucilfer was. So she knew about the tattoo, but not the leader. She said she's been a Hunter for over half her life. If she didn't even know our names or faces then Hunters weren't as caught up as I thought. This would be valuable news for the Troupe.
"Kurapika says the Blade is still pionted at Chrollo's heart so its probably just an imposter." My heart sunk at Killua's words. Danchou. Could it be someone he hired? The name to let the rest of the Troupe know their in the game for him? I wonder if Phinks knows yet.
"We should go check it out. If their as strong as Chrollo we can try to recruit them to defeat Razor and the 14 devils. If not we can determine whether or not it's someone working for the actual Chrollo or some idiot Troupe wannabe." Killua was definitely the brains in every operation. Gon was an enhancer so he probably just rushed right in. I giggled a little bit before we took off.
"Accompany on. Chrollo Lucilfer!" Gon used a card to take us to this mystery person. When we landed I knew who it was immediately. I low animalistic growl formed in my chest making the boys and old lady look at me curiously.
"That was awesome. You sound exactly like a big animal when you growl like that!" Gon and his focusing on weird stuff... I didn't pay attention as the fog cleared.
"Oh my. I know that growl. Usa-chan. It's so nice to see you." His aura strengthened as he stood up from his spot in the water he was in. The boys already had their aura's shrowding their bodies as soon as they heard his voice. Hisoka.
"Trash." I snarled
"As I anticipated. You two grow more appetizing with every passing day." His eye was twitching and his... Wow that was big... I grabbed the Boy's shoulders and stood up straight as I stared at him.
"Is she your teacher. No. What about that man?" I forgot to mention the guy from our old group that was with us. Goreinu or something like that. He was quiet but strong. "No. It isn't him either." He looked to Bisky who was drooling and looking at his manhood that was still going strong. "It's you. Your their teacher."
"No. Stop it!" She cried turning herself around to regain her composure. Perverted old lady.
"What are you doing here Traitor?" My own aura flaring up with my anger. The boys back behind me with wide eyes and Bisky stopped her drooling to look at me in shock. My bloodlust clear as day.
"Calm down Usa-chan. I don't want to fight yet. That would be a waste." Hisoka told me in a husky voice as he walked forward. At his words I sent more strength into my aura which caused the ground underneath me to crumble and leave a hole for me to stand in without grass the grass that was once there. He stopped with a smirk.
"I can see how your Uvogin's little sister now. That extremely powerful aura is hard to find anywhere else." While he spoke he made his own disappear, which confused me but I didn't let it catch me off guard. But with his aura gone I let him walk closer. He may have been physically stronger than me but I was faster. I knew that. Because he was as fast as Machi and I was faster than her. I was in Feitan's level of speed. My short body allowed it. Plus all the muscle I have in my legs that lets me jump like I'm flying makes that speed possible. When he was right in front of me my bloodlust died down. I stayed using Gyo however. My aura deflated. He leaned down to whisper in my ear,taking everyone's shock at how powerful my aura was as advantage to tell me a secret.
"Chrollo asked me to come into the game to help everyone find a Nen exorcist. The payment is a fight with him once his Nen returns. So for now we're on the same team." His husky voice made me feel repulsive. Shal may have mentioned that they were working with Hisoka a few weeks ago...
"Put some damn clothes on. Your gonna give the old lady a heart attack." I said loud enough for everyone else to hear before walking away from him.